Hotel Features. Built in 1925, the hotel is featured on the National Register of Historic Places. The Peabody Memphis features two restaurants, the Capriccio Grill Restaurant, which serves flash-seared steaks and traditional Italian favorites, and Chez Philippe, renowned for its French-Asian fusion cuisine. In the Lobby Bar, refreshing cocktails are enjoyed in comfortable sofas and chairs. The Peabody Memphis specializes in meetings. With the third-floor Peabody Executive Conference Center, Grand Ballroom, Plantation Roof & Skyway, and Tennessee Exhibit Hall, the hotel can accommodate a variety of events. The certified Nautilus training center, the Peabody Athletic Club, features a Grecian-style indoor heated pool, spa tub and Gould's Day Spa & Salon. Boutique shops in the historic hotel's lobby offer fine jewelry, art and artifacts, premium clothing and toys.
Guestrooms. The hotel's 468 guestrooms are architecturally unique and feature sitting areas and complimentary newspapers. Wireless Internet access is available for a fee. Complimentary toiletries are provided.
Expert Tip. The Lobby Bar's sculpted fountain is home to the hotel's famous tradition: the Peabody ducks. Every day at 11 a.m. and again at 5 p.m., the Peabody Duck Master escorts five mallards down a red carpet to the fountain, where they hop in to splash and preen for the day. The tradition takes place to the tune of John Philip Sousa's "King Cotton March."
Resort fees are determined by the hotel and are subject to change.
Superior room: One king bed, one queen bed, or two double beds. Approximately 208 square feet. Architecturally unique with classic decor: dark-wood furnishings and antique-style fabrics and accents. Sitting area; some rooms have a table and two upholstered chairs. Large window with floor-to-ceiling drapes. Cable/satellite TV with premium channels and video-game console. Two dual-line telephones with voice mail. Nonsmoking.
Traditional Room: One queen bed. Approximately 117 square feet. Writing desk and chair. Dual-line phone. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board. Nonsmoking.
From Memphis International Airport:
Approxmiate distance to the hotel is 11.6 miles.
Head south from Winchester Road. Bear right.
Take the ramp to I-240.
Take the Plough Boulevard ramp.
Take the I-240 ramp.
Merge onto I-240 West.
Take the I-240 North ramp.
Take the Union Avenue Exit 30.
Bear right at Union Avenue.
- Children Stay Free - 18 Years and Under Dry Cleaning Service
- Business Center ATM/Banking
- Safe-Deposit Box - At Front Desk Fitness Equipment
- Restaurant(s) Gift shop or newsstand
- Concierge desk Full-service health spa
- Security guard - 24 Hours Sauna
- Room service (24 hours) Bar/lounge
- Shopping on site Steam room
- Coffee shop or cafe Conference room(s)
- Parking (valet) - $21 Per Day Ballroom(s)
- Internet public area - wireless - Fees Apply Spa Tub
- Swimming pool - indoor - Heated Children Stay Free - 18 Years and Under
- Dry Cleaning Service Business Center
- ATM/Banking Safe-Deposit Box - At Front Desk
- Fitness Equipment Restaurant(s)
- Gift shop or newsstand Concierge desk
- Full-service health spa Security guard - 24 Hours
- Sauna Room service (24 hours)
- Bar/lounge Shopping on site
- Steam room Coffee shop or cafe
- Conference room(s) Parking (valet) - $21 Per Day
- Ballroom(s) Internet public area - wireless - Fees Apply
- Spa Tub Swimming pool - indoor - Heated
Room Amenities: , , • Turndown service (on request) • Blackout drapes/curtains • Electronic/magnetic keys • Electronic check-out • Extra towels/bedding in room • Cable/satellite TV • Complimentary toiletries • Multi-line phone • Housekeeping (daily) • Climate control • Video-game console • Complimentary newspaper (M-F) • Cribs (infant beds) available • Pay movies • Rollaway beds
AutoZone Park: Across the Street | Beale Street: 2 blocks | FedEx Forum: 3 blocks | The Orpheum: 3 blocks | National Civil Rights Museum: 2.0 miles | The Pyramid Arena: 2.0 miles | Mud Island: 2.0 miles | Memphis Music Hall of Fame: 3.0 miles | Memphis State University: 4.0 miles | Overton Park: 4.0 miles
Memphis Hotels - The Peabody Memphis