Hotel Features. The Sainte Claire offers an exquisite balance of old-world charm and modern amenities. Built in 1926, this San Jose hotel is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Authentic architecture and interior design have been preserved, such as arched corridors, decorative ceilings and rare artwork. The property features a fitness center, business center and complimentary wireless Internet access throughout. With lemon-toned walls, hardwood floors and warm country décor, the hotel's bistro-style restaurant, Il Fornaio, boasts an impressive menu of Italian cuisine.
Guestrooms. The 171 guestrooms feature reproduction antique armoires, maple-wood furnishings and crown molding. Sleeping areas offer triple sheeting and feather beds, and living areas include Art Deco lamps and leather reading chairs. Additional amenities include flat screen televions and DVD players. Bathrooms include LATHER toiletries and bathrobes.
Expert Tip. Located one mile away, the HP Pavilion offers concerts, circuses and ice- skating events. The local National Hockey League franchise, the San Jose Sharks, take to the ice at the HP Pavilion from October through March.
Non Refundable Guest Room: One king feather bed, one queen feather bed, or two double feather beds. Artwork from hotel owner's private collection. Complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen TV. DVD player. Cordless phone. LATHER bath and body amenities. Bathrobes. Nonsmoking.
2 Double Beds: Two double feather beds. Artwork from hotel owner's private collection. Complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen TV. DVD player. Cordless phone. LATHER bath and body amenities. Bathrobes. Nonsmoking.
One King Bed: One king feather bed. Artwork from hotel owner's private collection. Complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen TV. DVD player. Cordless phone. LATHER bath and body amenities. Bathrobes. Nonsmoking.
Pets not allowed Minimum check-in age 21 Check-in time is 3 PM Check-out time is Noon
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Bar/Lounge Fitness Equipment
- Concierge desk Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Exhibit space Business center
- Elevator/lift Room service (limited hours)
- ATM/banking Concierge services
- Number of rooms: 171 Conference room(s)
- Event catering Audio-visual equipment
- Computer rental Air-conditioned public areas
- Fireplace in lobby Parking (surcharge)
- Microwave in lobby Tour assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge) Pool table nearby
- Coffee shop or café Health club
- Safe-deposit box - front desk Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary) 24-hour front desk
- Porter/bellhop Express check-out
- Security guard Dry cleaning service
- Banquet facilities Ballroom(s)
- Meeting rooms (small groups) Smoke-free property
- Billiards nearby Wireless Internet access - complimentary
- Parking (valet) $21 Per Day
Room Amenities: , , • Complimentary newspaper • Wake-up calls • Air conditioning • Cable/satellite TV • Housekeeping (daily) • Coffee/tea maker • Multi-line phone • Hypo-allergenic bedding available • Pay movies • Climate control • In-room safe • Desk • Clock radio • Complimentary toiletries • Hair dryer • Television • Refrigerator (on request) • Turndown service (on request) • Blackout drapes/curtains • Electronic check-out • Extra towels/bedding in room • Electronic/magnetic keys • Window opens • Voice mail • Cribs (infant beds) available • Rollaway beds • Iron/ironing board (on request) • Premium TV channel(s) • Bathroom telephone
San Jose Arena - 4 blocks | The Tech Museum - 1 block | San Jose Museum of Art - 1 block| San Jose Convention Center - 0.5 block
San Jose Hotels - The Sainte Claire, a Larkspur Collection Hotel