There are a number of dining options on site: Falco offers fine dining served in a modern setting with stunning panoramic views of the city; Yamato offers traditional Japanese cuisine prepared by sushi chefs; or for more traditional cuisine, there is a pub serving regional dishes and draft beers in a rustic setting or in the summer beer garden. The hotel has a large indoor swimming pool, ladies and mixed sauna, fitness studio and solarium. Massages and beauty treatments are also available. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can exchange currency and offer advice on the hotel and the surrounding area. Parents with young children can take advantage of the babysitting and childcare services. The hotel also has a business centre and parking is available for a fee. Visitors to Leipzig are 300 metres from the zoo and the Opera House and Gewandhaus Concert Hall are just one kilometre away. The trade fair site is eight kilometres away and Leipzig Airport (LEJ) is 17 kilometres (10 miles), 30 minutes by car.
Suite: One queen bed. Light modern décor in warm shades with contemporary furnishings. Views across city centre or park. Satellite TV, wireless and wired high-speed Internet access and minibar. Bathroom with hairdryer.
Classic Room Double: One queen bed. Light modern décor in warm shades with contemporary furnishings. Views across city centre or park. Satellite TV, wireless and wired high-speed Internet access and minibar. Bathroom with hairdryer.
Deluxe Room Single: One twin bed. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet connection. Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Minibar. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board on request.
Deluxe Room Double: One double bed or two twin beds. Wireless and wired high-speedInternet connection. Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Minibar. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board on request.
Classic Room Single: One twin bed. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet connection. Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Minibar. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board on request.
Trains run every 30 minutes between Leipzig Central Station and the airport. Travel time, including a stop at the new Trade Fair site, is 14 minutes. Cost is 3.20 EUR one way.
Take the A14 motorway heading for Dresden, exit Leipzig- Mitte. Follow signs on route B2 to Zentrum, until you reach the main train station; the hotel is situated 300 metres from the station.
- High Speed Internet Massage-treatment room
- Wake Up Service Swimming pool - indoor
- Elevator/lift Restaurant(s)
- Fitness equipment Full-service health spa
- Safe-deposit box - Front desk Rollaway bed
- Babysitting or child care Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning service Cribs
- Hotel Parking - Surcharge Sauna
- Children stay free - under the age of 12 Bar/lounge
- Gift shop or newsstand Event catering
- Business services Business center
- Conference room(s) Currency exchange
- Beauty Salon Garden - 24 Hours
- Shoe shine Banquet facilities
- Laundry facilities Parking (secure) - Wireless
- Audiovisual equipment Photocopy machine
- Internet public area - surcharge
Room Amenities: , , • Bathtub only • Makeup mirror • Sewing kit • Handheld shower • Electronic/magnetic keys • Direct-dial phone • Window opens • Pay movies • Iron/ironing board (on request • Complimentary toiletries • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Cable/satellite TV • High-speed (wired) Internet ac • Internet access - surcharge
- Leipzig Zoo - 300 metres | - Old Town Hall - 800 metres | - Maedler-Passage with Auerbachs Keller - 800 metres| - Opera House - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Gewandhaus Concert Hall - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Monument of the Battle of the Nations - 5 kilometres (3 miles)| - Trade Fair - 8 kilometres (5 miles)|
Leipzig Hotels - The Westin Leipzig