Hotel Features. Housed in the glass and steel Millennium Tower building, The Westin Rotterdam hotel's lobby features glass and marble with a domed ceiling. Coffee is served throughout the day and there is a 24- hour front desk, offering sightseeing information and currency exchange.
The Westin Bar & Restaurant, decorated with a maritime theme, offers a long drinks list of cocktails and whiskies, as well as lunch and afternoon tea. Guests can enjoy great views of the city over breakfast or dinner in the Westin Bar & Restaurant, which serves international dishes. Light refreshments are available at Your Time at Westin lobby bar. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service.
There is a 24-hour business centre, with secretarial services. The hotel's seven meeting rooms can accommodate up to 100 people. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas.
The hotel has a fitness room with cardiovascular machines and weights. Access is complimentary.
Guestrooms. The Westin Rotterdam hotel's 231 air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated with cherry and dark wood furniture, modern artwork and neutral colour schemes. Rooms have satellite television, minibars, safes, desks and dial-up Internet connections (surcharge). Marble bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers.
Expert Tip. For rooms with a view, The Westin Rotterdam hotel's south-facing guestrooms overlook the River Maas, Rotterdam's famous Euromast and the city centre.
<span style="color: black;font-weight:bold"> Fees:</span>
Please note that a city tax, to be paid at check-out, may apply to this booking. This charge is not included in the rates.
Superior room: One king bed or two queen beds. Dark leather bedhead, dark stained timber desk, silver desk lamp, modem Internet access (surcharge) and telephone. Two large armchairs, television, coffee table, and contemporary art. Black marble bathroom has separate bath and shower with sandstone floor tiles, towel rail, and make up mirror.
Executive Room: One double bed. Desk. Dial-up Internet connection (surcharge). TV with premium cable channels and pay movies. Coffee/tea maker and minibar. Hair dryer. In-room safe.
Guests booking Executive Rooms have exclusive access to the Westin Executive Club, which includes complimentary refreshments, newspapers, and Internet access.
From Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS):
Distance to The Westin Rotterdam hotel is 50 kilometres, approximately 45 minutes' drive.
Getting there. A railway station is located under Schiphol Plaza, in the central hall of the terminal. Trains depart for Rotterdam every 20 minutes. The journey takes approximately 45 minutes and Rotterdam Central Station is opposite the hotel. Shared Schiphol Travel taxis and private taxis can be found outside the arrivals hall.
Getting around. The Westin Rotterdam hotel is located opposite Rotterdam Central Station on Weena. Rotterdam can easily be explored on foot. An extensive tram and bus system departs regularly from outside the hotel. There are taxi ranks at the Central Station.
- Garage High Speed Internet
- Coffee Maker Dry Cleaning Service
- Internet Access - Public/wireless Laundry Facilities
- Currency Exchange Rollaway Bed
- Business Center Children Stay Free - if under eighteen
- Wake Up Service Safe-Deposit Box - At front Desk
- Express Check-in Banquet Facilities
- Bar/Lounge Conference Room(s)
- Restaurant(s) - in Hotel Fitness Equipment - With Equipment
- Meeting room (small groups) Parking (valet)
- Business services Elevator/lift
- Garden - 24 hours Concierge desk - Services
- Security guard - Guard Audiovisual equipment
- Pets not allowed
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Electronic/magnetic keys • Complimentary toiletries • Housekeeping (daily) • In-room safe (accommodates laptop) • Cribs (infant beds) available • Makeup mirror • Pay movies • Rollaway beds • Blackout drapes/curtains
- Holland Casino - adjacent | - Plaza Shopping Centre - adjacent| - Maritime Museum - 2 blocks| - Netherlands Architecture Institute - 3 blocks| - Rotterdam Zoo - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Cube Houses (famous architectural buildings) - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Spido (chartered boat trips) - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | - Feyenoord Stadium - 5 kilometres (3 miles) | - Euromast (tower) - 5 kilometres (3 miles) | - Delft (city) - 15 kilometres (9.5 miles) |
Rotterdam Hotels - The Westin Rotterdam