This central hotel's facilities include a 24-hour front desk, wireless Internet connections throughout the hotel for guest with laptops, a guest computer in the lobby, laundry facilities, a dry cleaning service and garage parking next to the hotel for those arriving by car. Guests can also relax in front of the lobby television. The hotel is well placed for recreation in the area; golfing is available at Trondheim Golf Club which is five kilometres away, and a number of restaurants and bars are within walking distance. Trondheim's characteristic Old Town Bridge, which crosses the Nidelva River, is just 100 metres away, as is the medieval Nidaros Cathedral. The 17th-century Kristiansten Fortress is one kilometre away, and Munkholmen Island, historically a monastery, prison and a fortress, is two kilometres distance by boat. Trondheim-Vaernes Airport is 30 kilometres from the hotel, an approximate driving time of 30 minutes.
Single room: One twin bed. Simple, light decor with classic wooden furnishings. Satellite television, wireless Internet connection, telephone and trouser press. Bathroom with hair dryer.
Standard twin/double room: One double bed or two twin beds. Simple, light decor with classic wooden furnishings. Satellite television, wireless Internet connection, telephone and trouser press. Bathroom with hair dryer.
Taxis are available from the airport; a typical taxi fare to the hotel is approximately 550 NOK. Shuttle buses also run from the airport and stop outside the hotel. The train station is one kilometre from the hotel; Trondheim has a train, bus and tram network, along with river boat trips and bikes which can be hired from and returned to a number of bike stands across the city centre.
- TV/VCR Laundry Facilities
- Dry Cleaning Service Television in lobby
- Elevator/lift Parking nearby
- Internet public area - wireless Umbrella
- Parking garage Parking (surcharge)
Room Amenities: , , • Electronic/magnetic keys • Window opens • Cable/satellite TV • Trouser press
- Town Square - 50 metres| - National Museum of Decorative Arts - 70 metres| - Nidaros Cathedral - 100 metres| - Old Town Bridge - 100 metres| - PirBadet (Swimming centre) - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Kristiansten Festning (Historic fort) - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Harbour - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Munkholmen (Fort/monastery) - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Ringve Museum of Music and Musical Instruments - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | - Ringve Botanical Gardens - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | - Sverresborg Folk Museum - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | - Trondheim Golf Club - 5 kilometres (3 miles)|
Trondheim Hotels - Thon Hotel Trondheim