Hotel Features. A modern city hotel, the Tryp Cento Norte offers a secluded outdoor pool. Open during the summer months, the pool provides a welcome oasis, with a dedicated kids area and poolside bar. Wireless Internet is accessible throughout the hotel, and complimentary newspapers are available to browse over coffee in the sleek lobby. Business travellers can choose between five meeting or banquet rooms. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can offer tourist advice, and guests with cars will find public parking facilities within the same building as the hotel.
The Buffet Castellana at the Tryp Centro Norte is a bright, informal buffet restaurant open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. Tapas and an array of drinks are on offer in the Castilla Cafe-Bar.
Guestrooms. The 203 guestrooms are set on 12 floors. Soft neutral and pastel-shaded decor is offset by dark wooden flooring and patterned fabrics, with all rooms including complimentary wireless Internet access, satellite television with premium channels and pay movies, minibars, safes, and complimentary newspapers.
Last Minute Urban:
From Madrid Airport (MAD):
Distance to Tryp Centro Norte Hotel is 27 kilometres, approximately 30 minutes drive.
Getting there. A regular underground metro service runs from the airport to central Madrid. The station is located in terminal 2 and is on line 8 (pink). The single fare is 1.75 EUR. Chamartin metro station, 100 metres from the hotel, is on line 10. Taxis to the hotel cost about 30 EUR, including an airport surcharge. Prices are all subject to change.
Getting around. The neighbourhood of the hotel can be explored on foot. Chamartin Station, 100 metres away, offers convenient connections to central Madrid. The squares and narrow streets in central Madrid are best explored by foot. An extensive public bus and metro system offers a cheap and efficient way to get around the city. Single tickets can be bought from bus drivers or machines. A 10-trip Metrobus ticket, costing 6.40 EUR, is ideal for those making multiple journeys. Taxis can be hailed on the street and are reasonably priced. Price is subject to change.
- Dry Cleaning Service Swimming pool - outdoor
- Security guard Computer rental
- Elevator/lift Conference room(s)
- Fireplace in lobby Banquet facilities
- Event catering Air-conditioned public areas
- Internet public area - wireless Bar/lounge
- Comp newspapers in lobby Fitness equipment
- Laundry facilities Audiovisual equipment
- Business services Poolside bar
- Breakfast services Parking nearby
- Babysitting or child care Television in lobby
- Wedding services Swimming pool - children's
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount) Dry Cleaning Service
- Swimming pool - outdoor Security guard
- Computer rental Elevator/lift
- Conference room(s) Fireplace in lobby
- Banquet facilities Event catering
- Air-conditioned public areas Internet public area - wireless
- Bar/lounge Comp newspapers in lobby
- Fitness equipment Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment Business services
- Poolside bar Breakfast services
- Parking nearby Babysitting or child care
- Television in lobby Wedding services
- Swimming pool - children's Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Direct-dial phone • Smoking rooms • Extra towels/bedding • Premium bedding • Pay movies • Window opens • Bathroom telephone • Welcome amenities • Premium TV channel(s) • Blackout drapes/curtains • Electronic/magnetic keys • Handheld shower • Internet access - complimentar • Makeup mirror
Santiago Bernabeu Stadium (Real Madrid FC): 400 metres| Plaza Monumental de las Ventas (bull fighting): 4.5 km| Plaza Colon: 5.5 km| Gran Via (main thoroughfare): 6 km| Puerta del Sol (central Madrid square): 6 km|
Madrid Hotels - Tryp Centro Norte