Hotel Features. Styled like a fashionable private home, the traditional Villa Beaumarchais Hotel has a lobby lounge with library and open fireplace, adjacent to the inner atrium filled with plants and antique furniture. The 24-hour front desk can provide information on Paris's top attractions.
Guests can sample French wines in La Orangeraie Bar and dine on speciality dishes in La Orangeraie Restaurant. The Villa Beaumarchais Hotel offers a 24-hour room service.
The hotel has a business centre and wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby.
The Villa Beaumarchais Hotel offers guests discounted access to a fitness centre, three blocks away.
Guestrooms. Overlooking the glass-domed atrium, the Villa Beaumarchais Hotel's 50 air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated in red and gold colour schemes, with rich fabrics and hand-painted furniture. Rooms feature satellite television, desks, minibars, safes and dial-up and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Expert Tip. The historic Place de la Bastille, the former site of infamous Bastille prison, is today one of Paris's most vibrant nightlife hubs, crammed with cool bars, chic eateries and nightclubs.
Standard double room: One double bed or two twin beds. Overlooking glass-domed courtyard atrium. Decorated with warm tones, designer fabrics, and hand-painted furniture. Ceramic-tile bathroom with phone and heated towel rack. Other features: mini/honor bar, bathrobes and slippers, in-room safe.
Check-in time is 1 PM Check-out time is Noon
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Concierge services Babysitting or child care
- Parking (valet) Bar/lounge
- Pets accepted Conference room(s)
- Cell phone/mobile rental Secretarial services
- Translation services Business services
- Computer rental Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge) Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities Currency exchange
- Room service (24 hours) Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Shoe shine Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- 24-hour front desk Porter/bellhop
- Express check-out Doorman/doorwoman
- Dry cleaning service Banquet facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available Medical assistance available
- Internet access - wireless
Room Amenities: , , • Cribs (infant beds) available • Bathroom telephone • Turndown service • Rollaway beds • Window opens • Pay movies • Clock radio • Desk • Climate control • Hair dryer • In-room safe • Internet access - dial-up • Private bathroom • Bathrobes • Housekeeping • Extra towels/bedding • Telephone • Minibar • Cable/satellite TV • Wake-up calls • Complimentary newspaper • Air conditioning • Non-smoking rooms • Smoking rooms
Picasso Museum - 2 blocks | Place des Vosges - 3 blocks | Musee Carnavalet - 3 blocks | Pompidou Centre - 800 metres | Opera de la Bastille - 800 metres | Notre-Dame Cathedral - 1.5 kilometres | Musee du Louvre - 2.5 kilometres | Musee d'Orsay - 3 kilometres | Saint-Germain-des-Pres - 3 kilometres
Paris Hotels - Villa Beaumarchais Hotel