Rentalo XML Feed Description Document for Affiliates
1. WHAT IS AN XML FEED?In simple words an XML feed is a format for delivering regularly changing web content. Many news-related sites, weblogs and other online publishers syndicate their content as an XML Feed to whoever wants it.
2. KEY BENEFITS OF ADDING RENTALO’S XML FEED TO YOUR WEBSITE
- Provide fresh content & great offers to your visitors effortlessly
By adding Rentalo’s xml content feed to your website you will present your visitors with offers and deals on vacation rentals around the world. Our feed will update automatically and your visitors will be able to compare between the latest lodging deals for a specific destination or set of destinations. Adding this feed takes a very little time and with little effort you will offer your visitors valuable and fresh information.
- Improve your Website’s SEO
Search engines are constantly looking for relevant content that has a steady rate of change. Adding an xml feed to your website not only means adding free and relevant, but also fresh content. This in turn means higher rankings on search engines!
- Get More Traffic
Since you will have an xml feed that presents fresh and relevant content, you will attract those who are actively searching for our offering without having to hire copywriters or content editors. Our content is ready and easily available for you to start attracting new traffic.
3. Rentalo.com XML FEEDRentalo’s Feed is an XML file that contains information about all active properties in Rentalo.com. These properties are presented as set of listings that are updated daily. Rentalo can provide the feed for a specific destination, set of destinations or all destinations worldwide.
XML TAGS DESCRIPTION
XML Feed Listing Sample
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<title>The Grand Emerald II - Disney Area FL</title>
<description>This vacation rental home is located so close to Disney and you'll think you need a Park Pass!...</description>
<keywords>Kissimmee villas,orlando vacation,orlando housing,...</keywords>
<address>1692 Tionontati St</address>
<condition>Children welcome. CD Player, Linens provided, Phone, Stereo, TV/VCR, Coffee Maker...</condition>
<title>Villa Cipresso - Vacation Holiday in Umbria, Italy</title>
<description>Villa Cipresso is the ideal place for a true italian holiday experience...</description>
<keywords>Italy vacations rentals, Italy housing,...</keywords>
<address>Near Todi, in Umbria, the Green Heart of Italy.</address>
<condition>Pet friendly. Handicap Accessible Children welcome. Computer with internet, dial up connection, Pool, BBQ, Utensils...</condition>
XML Feed Schema
This is how the feed should look upon publishing:
4. HOW TO ADD RENTALO’S FEED TO YOUR WEBSITE
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- E-mail Address
- Phone #
- Description of your business
- Destination(s) of Interest
We will review your application, and upon acceptance, we will contact you and assign your company a tracking code. Once this code has been assigned, we will provide the URL to get the feed via HTTP or FTP. This process should take no longer than 2 business days.
That’s it! You are free to use our feed and start adding content and value vacation rental deals to your website!
For more information on XML check these links:*Disclaimer: The listing information and data provided through Rentalo.com’s XML feed is proprietary and can only be displayed on authorized websites. Storing, changing or misusing this information must be avoided and is subject to liability and legal action.