RENTalo ONLINE "BOOK IT" (EZ BookMe) STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY
RENTalo requires listing owners to include a cancellation policy to be enforced as part of the booking service, in order to protect both parties. Each listing and reservation will clearly state the cancellation policy. Upon receiving a reservation confirmation, travelers may cancel their reservations anytime, subjected to the terms as described below:
1. Unless otherwise specified in the property listing and/or online reservation form, in order to qualify for a refund of 100% of the amount paid (minus the service fee), the traveler must request the cancellation one (1) full day(s) or more prior to the check-in date (12:00 AM local time).
2. To initiate a cancellation request, travelers must sign-in to their account at RENTalo.com, and click the "Cancel" button under the EZ BookMe tab for the appropriate reservation.
3. A reservation is not officially cancelled until the traveler receives a cancellation confirmation e-mail from RENTalo. A copy of your cancellation confirmation can be found under the Reservations tab in your RENTalo account. Upon receiving a cancellation confirmation, please allow up 1 to 3 business days for RENTalo to process your cancellation request and refund your money (refunds will be refunded to the payment source used by traveler to pay the reservation).
4. Complaints. If there is a complaint from either party, written notice must be sent to RENTalo within 24 hours of check-in. RENTalo will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all cancellation disputes. To submit a complaint, sign-in to your account in RENTalo and click 'Contact us'.
5. If guest arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund for the remaining nights of the paid reservation.
6. If travelers purchase lodging protection insurance, travelers may quality for a full or partial refund. Please refer to the insurance policy documentation for details.
7. Service fees are non-refundable.