Help for Property Owners
Understanding How Rentalo's Inquiry Service Works
An highly effective service that makes it easier for renters to "RENT", and increases the chances for rental managers to "BOOK" their properties.
From a visitor's perspective ...
It is a Free ... No cost or obligation.
From a Property Owner's (or manager's) perspective ...
More leads = more bookings! - Rentalo's inquiry service has significantly increased the amount of rental leads that we have been able to generate for each individual listings in the past.
Timing is everything - Rentalo's inquiry service has the potential to significantly increase the amount of booking are property owners can get. That we have been able to generate for each individual listings in the pa
Increase your contact list - Developing an strategy for repetitive advertising can be a great investment of your time as a property manager. Rentalo's leads can be a great source for building your own email distribution list. This email list can be used year after year to stay in touch with your prospect clients. This year you may be booked already, or may never hear from this potential client, however, you can still get a booking some day if you are persevere. For example, some of Rentalo's Premium customers received several leads from us before subscribing to our Premium service. You can easily apply the same concept to your rental business. It works!
How does it work? Step by-Step:
- An Easy Way for Travelers to Find Vacation Rentals - When a visitor (traveler or vacationer) comes to our site, we now offer him the choice to submit an inquiry to us.
- Real-Time Delivery - As soon as the visitor submits an inquiry, Rentalo generates an inquiry email and sends it to all our listings registered in the same location as chosen as the "Destination" by the inquirer that match our criteria.
- Premium Listings Reply Policy - Rentalo reserves the right to respond to these inquiries for our Premium customers only. Free trial listings will only get partial inquiries (with no contact information) as a way for Rentalo to introduce our Premium services and prove our ability to generate leads.
- Expiration/Removal Policy - There are only two ways these inquiries can be removed from our database:
- Validation Rules - In order to minimize the amount of false inquiries we generate, we have implemented a number of validation rules and restrictions. We also implemented an abuse reporting system. If you receive a false inquiry, please report it to us so that we can remove it immediately. Important: Please be aware that Rentalo discourages property owners submitting false inquiries for any reason. We consider this a violation of our services. We are constantly monitoring these types of events to prevent them from happening.
- Tips for managing inquiries - As a Premium customer, you are now receiving full inquiries including all the contact information. As a result, you do not need to come back to our inquiries database and enter this long string of numbers to retrieve this information. Instead, you should create a folder on your email software (client) to store these inquiries and discard them as needed.
-Tips for replying to Rentalo's Generated
- Experiencing difficulties reading these