RENTALO.COM HELPS HOLIDAY TRAVELERS SAVE TIME & MONEY
-Just a click away, vacationers can save up to 80% with direct online booking from more than 100,000 properties in 15,000 destinations worldwide-
-Travel site shares some helpful tips for online booking accommodations this Holiday-
The growing need for safe and convenient services to book travel continues to swell with a global online population. According to Forrester Research, U.S. leisure and unmanaged travel bookings reached roughly $50 billion in 2004. Rentalo, one of the fastest-growing Internet directories for leisure and business rental properties worldwide (http://rentalo.com), today announced its fully automated inquiry service which enables Rentalo.com users to securely and expediently book their hotel destination online, just in time for the Holidays.
“Millions of travelers turn to the Internet to plan for their Holiday travel,” said Alfredo Purriños, President of Rentalo. “With Rentalo’s vast online directory, vacationers have a great opportunity to find exactly what their looking for. Our aim is to offer users the most comprehensive search engine, travel-related content, features and information available on the Internet," he added.
Travelers wanting to book their Holiday vacation will be able to do it quickly and without any of the hassles. With Rentalo’s user-friendly property locator service, users’ inquiry criterion will be matched with Rentalo’s subscribers - vacation rentals and other types of lodgings such as hotels, Bed & Breakfasts, villas and more - to generate properties that meet the travelers’ specific needs. Within minutes, the results are delivered to users via a private, virtual email address from property owners and managers found in Rentalo’s inventory of more than 100,000 properties in 15,000 destinations worldwide.
The free destination-based inquiry service also allows users to compare offers at no charge, giving them the best travel deals, including the lowest prices, enticing special offers, and exacting itinerary requirements.
Rentalo.com users also benefit from the following features:
• Advanced search – the travel site offers users a browse feature
that helps narrow the search through "sort-by" and "filter-by"
options. Once a destination is found, users can sort Rentalo's listings by price,
number of bedrooms, property name, and. Visitors can also refine their search
results by selecting from three categories: vacation rentals, Bed & Breakfasts
• Extensive inventory – users can easily search for vacation properties in all price ranges - for the budget and sophisticated traveler - in cities and resorts all across the U.S., Canada, Caribbean, Central and South America, Europe and the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
• Virtual Tours – the site offers users virtual tours to more than 250 destinations including maps at each location that takes Web browsers on a place-by-place tour of their destination of choice.
• E-mail privacy – developed in conjunction with private-emails.com, this option allows Rentalo to provide its users with a virtual email address for all online inquiries and enable users to use their virtual e-mail address when contacting rental property owners maintaining the privacy of the inquirer.
• Live Help – Rentalo.com offer users online customer service between 9AM and 6PM ET to help vacationers find exactly what they’re looking for.
• Testimonials – users can post their comments and reviews about Rentalo’s offers, tools and services, enabling travelers to share their online experience and feedback with other consumers.
Rentalo.com recommends the following tips to find accommodations and special offers:
1. Know the destination or property you want to want to visit which will help
narrow your search on Rentalo.com.
2. Subscribe to Rentalo’s “Best Value Accommodations” Newsletter to receive information on specific properties, including special offers with discounts of up to 80% for the destination(s) of your choice.
3. Narrow your search – for those last minute travelers who scramble to make their travel plans can use Rentalo’s inquiry service to save time by not having to browse through individual properties. But remember to narrow your search down to help you better compare offers and find the best deals on where to stay.
4. Take your time – Upon submitting your inquiry, wait a day or two before making your decision. This way you’ve had a chance to compare and make sure the property you are looking for is the right one for you.
Rentalo (http://rentalo.com) is one of the most relevant global directories for leisure and business rentals, bed and breakfasts, hotels, and other lodgings, featuring over 100,000 property listings in close to 15,000 destinations worldwide. The Web site provides users free inquiry service and an email privacy option. Founded in 1995 by Alfredo Purriños, a former NASA engineer, Rentalo is a division of Hi Q Telecom Inc. and is headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida. For more information or to subscribe to Rentalo’s free online “Best Value Accommodations” newsletter, please visit www.rentalo.com or call 305-558-5577.
For more information please contact:
Fajardo Public Relations