Rentalo takes your privacy seriously. Please read the
- This policy covers how Rentalo treats personal information that Rentalo
collects and receives, including information related to your past use
of Rentalo services. Personal information is information about you that
is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or
phone number, URL, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Rentalo
does not own or control, or to people that Rentalo does not employ or
Confidential Information Collection and Use
- Rentalo collects personal information when you
register or add a rental inquiry or a property listing at rentalo.com.
Rentalo may combine information about you that we have with information
we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as
your name, email address, URL, and personal interests. Once you register
with Rentalo and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Rentalo collects information about your transactions
with us, including information about your use of the services that we
- Rentalo automatically receives and records information on our server
logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information,
and the page you request.
- Rentalo uses information for the following general
purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill
your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact
you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal
and external clients.
- When a child under age 13 attempts to register
with Rentalo, we ask that he or she have a parent or guardian to obtain
- Rentalo will not contact children under age 13
about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
- Rentalo does not ask a child under age 13 for more
personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably
necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Rentalo does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you
with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products
or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under
the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf
of or with Rentalo under confidentiality agreements. These companies
may use your personal information to help Rentalo communicate with
you about offers from Rentalo and our marketing partners. However,
these companies do not have any independent right to share this
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to
establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate,
prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected
fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety
required by law.
- We transfer information about you if Rentalo is acquired by or
merged with another company. In this event, Rentalo will notify
you before information about you is transferred and becomes subject
- Rentalo may display targeted advertisements based on personal information.
Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people
who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting
- Rentalo does not provide any personal information to the advertiser
when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting
with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that
the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting
criteria used to display the ad.
- Rentalo may set and access Rentalo cookies on your computer.
- Rentalo may let other companies that show advertisements on some of
our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies'
use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this
one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Rentalo's
- In the future, Rentalo may use web beacons to access Rentalo cookies
inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Rentalo
products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Listing Information
- You can edit your Rentalo listing Information at any time.
- Certain communications from Rentalo, such as service announcements,
administrative messages and the Rentalo Newsletter, are considered part
of Rentalo membership and you may not opt out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Rentalo account by editing your listing information
- We conform to CAN-SPAM act regulations. For more information, please check
our compliance statement
Confidentiality and Security
- We restrict access to personal information about you to employees
who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information
to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply
with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your Rentalo Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas Rentalo may use industry-standard SSL encryption
to protect data transmissions.
- In specific, email addresses from our customers (both property owners
and travelers) will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to
anyone for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising (or spamming)
under any circumstances.
- Rentalo may update this policy. We will notify you about significant
changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice
to the primary email address specified in your Rentalo account or by
placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- Click here for
important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us or write to us at:
8004 NW 154 St # 401
Miami, FL 33016