An Exclusive Offer for Rentalo.com™ Customers with Vacation Properties Located in Continental United States, Alaska,
Puerto Rico, and Hawaii, Sponsored by Hi Q Telecom Inc; Parent Company of Rentalo.com.
Add a convenient amenity to your vacation property by promoting HiQ's long distance (LD) service, and offer these key benefits to travelers (e.g. your guests):
- Offer convenient access to a public telephone service
- Multilingual support (Spanish, French, English, German, Chinese, etc)
- Callers can charge calls collect, or use a calling or credit cards
Property owners receive $1 credit for every long distance call that is processed via HiQ's public long distance service.
- Use these credits to pay for your subscription renewal fee in Rentalo.com™
- Get additional credits in commission checks
Easy to activate, no contracts required, no telephone carrier changes needed, no up-front costs
Public Long Distance Service Features
- FLEXIBLE CALL OPTIONS -- When connecting our Toll-free Long distance service, the caller is given 3 choices:
Press 0 for operator assisted calls
Press 1 for collect calls
Press 2 for calling or credit card calls.
- ALL BILLING METHODS ACCEPTED -- Our service bills directly to the callers utilizing all the billing methods available. Billing methods include most LEC (local exchange carrier) calling cards, all major credit cards (AMEX, Discover, Diners, MasterCard, Visa), collect, person to person, and third party person.
- MULTILINGUAL SUPPORT -- Our operators offer multilingual support including English, French, Italian, German, Russian, Spanish, Tai, Korean, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Philippine. Spanish support 24 hours a day.
- COMPETITIVE RATES -- We offer an FCC (Federal Communication Committee) approved long distance rates similar to the rates charged by most hotel chains in the US or public telephones in the US. For specific rate information please contact HiQ telecom. LD rates are subjected to change anytime without notice. For the latest rate information, please dial 1-800-414-1446, and select option 0 to speak to one of our operators.
- PROTECTION AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED COLLECT CALL CHARGES -- Once your telephone number is registered (using the ANI registration form), callers CANNOT charge collect calls via this service to your phone bill.
- CONVENIENT SERVICE TO THE PUBLIC -- Perfect LD service specially designed for courtesy phones, lobby phones, short-term rentals, or any phone with public access.
How our Rewards Program Works
1) The first step is for you to register your property's telephone number (ANI).
2) Next, print and place our promotional labels nearby the telephone units, click here to print promotional labels.
(within 30 days HiQ will mail "official" promotional labels to your vacation property)
3) Now you are ready to start accumulating credits as soon as travelers (e.g. your guests) start using the LD service.
4) Every month HiQ will update your account in Rentalo.com™ to show the number of calls processed from your rental's phone line(s). When your subscription expires, you will be able to apply all the accumulated credits up until the previous month, towards your subscription renewal(s). Additional credits can be applied to your next subscription or sent to you via check (if value is greater than $50).
5) At the time of renewal, you will be able to request the credits reported into your account by HiQ. Any addional credits (exceeding $50) will be sent in the form of a commission check. If the amount left is less than $50, it will be credited on the next renewal.
Optionally, you can purchase HiQ's T-Lock Outgoing Call Restrictor with Built-in Public Telephone Service to get these extra benefits:
If owners need the flexibility to turn telephone restrictions ON & OFF. For example, many owners visit their vacation properties at least once a year. The T-Lock allow owners to turn restrictions OFF while they are visiting, and turn restrictions "ON" when they leave to block unauthorized outgoing calls from travelers (renters).
If owners want to increase the usage of HiQ's LD service to gain more credits. Properties with the T-Lock installed ussually get significantly more LD calls processed via our LD service, since it is easier for travelers to use it (e.g., when the T-Lock is installed, traverlers only need to dial 0, instead of dialing our 1-800-414-1446).
- Block outgoing calls (by default it only allows local calls and blocks 0+, 1+ and 411 calls)
- Easy to install and re-program restrictions
to only allow dialing of certain numbers of prefixes (see manual)
- Owner's 4-digit security code bypasses all restrictions
- One unit can protect all extensions in one telephone line
- Line powered (no batteries, no external power)
- Always allows dialing 911 (in the USA)
- One (1) year warranty
Cost: Regular: $74.95: On Sale for $49.95 plus S&H - Order T-Lock
There are only a few restrictions for this program:
- At this time this program is only available to vacation properties located in the US including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- You need to have an active telephone line in your vacation property (but there is no need for you to change your current long distance company).
- You must register your telephone number with HiQ Telecom using our ANI registration form.
- You must agree to promote HiQ's public long distance service in your vacation rental unit(s).