- You are allowed to promote only one vacation rental property in your uploaded video. You cannot advertise multiple vacation rental properties unless you have them all listed in Rentalo.com. In that case you can show one video per property.
- You, and not Rentalo.com are entirely responsible for all content that you link from YouTube or Google Video. You acknowledge and agree that Rentalo.com is a public service, that once you submit your content, will be accessible by others on the Internet.
- By submitting the video you agree not to include any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, indecent, libelous or invasive of another's privacy.
- By linking the video into Rentalo.com, you agree to use it for commercial and promotional purposes only.
Linking and displaying your video in Rentalo.com
- There is no additional cost for the property video embedded in Rentalo.com.
- You cannot activate the video option if you do not have a paid subscription in Rentalo.com. You have to be at least a Premium subscription user to link your property video.
- Your video is active within your active paid subscription. Once your subscription with Rentalo.com expires, your video deactivates.
- If you remove the video from YouTube, it will automatically deactivate in your Rentalo.com listing.
- Rentalo.com does not offer or provide video production or editing services.
- Rentalo.com warns you that low quality video might result in worse performance of your Rentalo.com property listing. In any case Rentalo.com is not responsible for listing performance affected by the linked video.
- You have the right to remove the property video from your Rentalo.com listing anytime.
- The only way to display your property video on Rentalo.com is to upload it first to YouTube.
- If you need help to upload your property video to YouTube, burn a CD and send it to us by regular post. Contact us at customer service.
- Before uploading your property video to YouTube, make sure you are familiar with their recommendations as for the video format and size.