Guest Book for Angelo and Jan's Inn
Horrible, scary, dirty, smelled of mildew and mold.
This is by far the worst B&B I have ever stayed at. First of all there was NOT even a key to the residence or to the doors for the rooms. There was no heat, no remote for the TV. There was not any type of breakfast even coffee or juice. There was a dead Christmas tree that "had history" in the corner! This in itself to me was a fire hazard. The entrance to the residence was dirty with cob webs at the door. Presentation was horrible. And did I mention pictures were crooked and when we tried to straighten they were glued to the wall. The other nice touch was the paint was peeling off the walls. If I could score less then 1 I would do so. We would have stayed elsewhere but lugging the suitcases up the stairs was a chore. We only slept there.