* Tastefully appointed rooms with that European flair.
* A main dining area with fireplace and harvest table.
* A library for peaceful reading of your own book or browse through our books on local history.
* Day room with big screen TV.
* Lounge chairs and tables on the lawn areas overlooking the river make the perfect place for morning coffee.
* Bikes for a tour around the area.
- Linens provided Air Conditioning
Casual and comfortable in a lovely setting on the South Fork of the Kaweah River. Lawns, decks and patios river side.
- snow shoeing Wildlife Viewing
- Spelunking Rock Climbing
- Horseback Riding Camping & Hiking
- Sledding Cross Country Skiing
- Waterskiing Swimming
- Jet Skiing Fishing
- Boating Sightseeing
- Restaurants Golf
- Biking river rafting
The Village of Three Rivers , The Reservation Centre , Whitewater Contemporary Arts & Crafts , Sequoia Sightseeing Tours , Kaweah Marina , Sequoia National Park , Grant Grove Stables & Trail Rides , Sequoia Natural History Association , Weather service for our area , Kaweah White Water Adventures - Rafting , Hiking information, Sequoia National Park , Country Bear Originals - local photographer , Gateway Restaurant , Three Rivers Art Studio Tour , Reimer's Candies, Gifts & Ice Creme
Sequoia River Dance B & B ID: 169887