The past decade has been good to Barcelona. Beginning with its selection to host the 1992 Summer Olympic Games, this ancient Catalonia seaport has been rejuvenated. Always a bit more hip than its stuffier Castilian cousin Madrid, the city is a haven for artists, intellectuals, and filmmakers.
Whether you come to Barcelona for business or pleasure or both--and this is truly a city where it's easy to do both--you will find it slightly magical and always stimulating.
Standard Room: One king bed.
from the airport: take Autovía de Castelldefels follow Gran Via to Avda to Tarradellas to Pau Casals to Calvet
- High Speed Internet Business Center
- Internet Access Laundry Service
- Children Stay Free - under the age of 12 Wheelchair Accessible
- Fitness Equipment Restaurant(s)
- Comp newspapers in lobby - complimentary Coffee shop or cafe - complimentary
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Smoking rooms • Extra towels/bedding • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Climate control • Window opens • Bottled water in room (complim • Makeup mirror • Electronic/magnetic keys
PARC MONTJUÏC Parc Guell Las Ramblas Sagrada Familia Plaza Cataluya Port Olimpic - Gothic Quarter
Barcelona Hotels - Ac Irla