The main restaurant serves an extensive buffet of Greek and international dishes with show cooking and themed dinners for breakfast, lunch and dinner each day. Al fresco seating is available on the terrace and there are early meals and high chairs for children. There is also a traditional taverna for lunches, snacks and drinks, and an Italian a la carte restaurant, open for dinner only. The hotel's has a large seawater pool, two freshwater pools (one of which is heated April, May and October) and a separate children's paddling pool. Sunbeds and umbrellas are available free of charge at the pool and beach. Kids can enjoy the playground and a supervised mini club for children ages three to 12 years old operates during the whole of the summer season, with a teenager club (ages 13 to 17) from mid June to mid September. There is also an Internet corner (surcharge) for keeping in touch with friends back home, and babysitting is available for a surcharge. Guests enjoy the use of two floodlit tennis courts and a fitness room as well as activities such as aerobics, aqua-gym, table tennis, beach volley and water-polo. At the beach there are free canoes, pedal boats and windsurf boards; motorised water sports and scuba diving can also be arranged (surcharge). Other facilities include a lobby bar and lounge, mini market, jewellers, souvenir shop and hairdresser. For business guests there are conference rooms for up to 120 delegates. Parking is free. It is six kilometres to Heraklion and the Minoan ruins of Knossos are eight kilometres away. Heraklion Airport is 20 minutes by car, 11 kilometres from the hotel.
All Inclusive plan - The All-Inclusive room rate incorporates buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, local and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, tea, coffees and ice cream.
Double - Garden View: One double bed or two twin beds. Sofabed. Light decor, contemporary light wood furnishings, parquet floor. Bathroom. Balcony with garden view. Air conditioning (June to September limited hours), cable television, direct-dial phone, refrigerator, hair dryer.
Double - Sea View: One double bed or two twin beds. Sofabed. Light decor, contemporary light wood furnishings, parquet floor. Bathroom. Balcony with sea view. Air conditioning (June to September limited hours), cable television, direct-dial phone, refrigerator, hair dryer.
Pets not allowed Check-in time is 2 PM Check-out time is Noon
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Patio Fitness equipment
- Hair salon Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service Elevator/lift
- Bar/lounge Conference room(s)
- Air-conditioned public areas Babysitting or child care
- Banquet facilities Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor Television in lobby
- Shopping on site Steam room
- Supervised child care/activities Sauna
- Shoe shine Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours) Parking (free)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel Gift shops or newsstand
- Coffee shop or café Safe-deposit box - front desk
- 24-hour front desk Massage - treatment room(s)
Room Amenities: , , • Direct-dial phone • Window opens • Private bathroom • Hair dryer • Refrigerator • Housekeeping • Air conditioning • Cable/satellite TV • Balcony
- Heraklion centre - 6 kilometres (4 miles)| - Archaeological museum - 6 kilometres (4 miles)| - Knossos Palace - 8 kilometres (5 miles)| - Archanes Minoan ruins - 16 kilometres (10 miles)| - Fodele, birthplace of El Greco - 29 kilometres (17 miles)| - Gortys ruins - 45 kilometres (29 miles)|
Heraklion Hotels - Agapi Beach Hotel