In the La Terrazza restaurant, diners can choose from a refined menu offering a modern fusion of Italian and International cuisine and over 1000 wines, served in opulent surroundings dating back to the 1920s. Guests can relax with cocktails and enjoy the live piano music in the hotel's stylish Embassy Bar, and order light meals from the 24-hour room service menu. The hotel also offers 12 multi-purpose function rooms, for cocktail parties of up to 200 people, or lunch and dinner for up to 150. Those wishing to catch up on email or surf the web can take advantage of the hotel's wireless Internet access in public areas, and the front desk has safe-deposit boxes for storing valuables. There are adjacent garage parking facilities for those arriving by car. The hotel is perfectly placed for exploring the city's many historic sights; Barberini Square is 300 metres from the hotel, and the Borghese Gardens and Museum are only 400 metres away. The National Museum of Rome is one kilometre from the hotel. Rome Fiumicino Airport is an approximate driving time of 45 minutes away, a distance of 25 kilometres.
Double Standard: One double bed and two twin beds. Decorated with brocade, antique marble and period furniture. Air conditioning, television with pay movies, direct-dial phone, Internet access, safe, minibar and hair dryer. Bathroom with bidet, bathrobes and telephone.
There is an express train service every 30 minutes to Rome's Termini train station (journey time 30 minutes). Barberini Station is 300 metres from the hotel. A single ticket costs around 10 EUR. Taxis are readily available at the airport, but take a licensed metered taxi only. An airport surcharge is payable. A taxi to the city centre will cost 50-60 EUR. Rome's efficient integrated transportation system includes buses, trams, subway (metro) and suburban trains. Tickets should be bought before boarding and are available from ATAC ticket machines and all tobacconists. The city centre is easily negotiated on foot. Traffic in Rome is often busy and chaotic so driving is not generally recommended.
- Full Kitchen Currency exchange
- Umbrella Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge desk Room service (24 hours)
- Comp newspapers in lobby Banquet facilities
- Conference room(s) Parking garage
- Express check-out Elevator/lift
- Air-conditioned public areas Safe-deposit box
- Fireplace in lobby Medical assistance available
- Restaurant(s) Dry cleaning service
- Business center Internet public area - wireless
- Babysitting or child care Express check-in
- Concierge services Breakfast services
- Bar/lounge Airport transportation (fees apply)
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV
- Barberini Square - 300 metres| - Palazzo Barberini - 400 metres| - Borghese Gardens - 500 metres| - Borghese Museum - 500 metres| - Spanish Steps - 600 metres| - National Museum of Rome - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)|
Rome Hotels - Ambasciatori Palace Hotel