Open until late, the hotel's informal Ter Poele bar and brasserie features a fireplace and work by Belgian artists, and offers light meals and snacks, an à la carte menu of French dishes and a range of drinks, including Belgian beers. Fitness enthusiasts can work out in the gym, follow one of the jogging trails, and unwind in the sauna. The hotel also houses a playroom, and the surrounding parkland features a large playground. The meeting room offers audio-visual facilities and there is wireless Internet access in public areas, while other practical amenities include room service, concierge services and parking facilities for up to 110 vehicles (surcharge).
The hotel is well placed for exploring the surrounding area; the Halle Toren, the City Theatre and the Provincial Palace are all two kilometres away, in the city centre. Those looking for a family day out can enjoy a dolphin show and swim in the large outdoor pool at Boudewijn Park, 15 kilometres distance. Brussels Airport is 100 kilometres from the hotel, an approximate driving time of 90 minutes.
Twin Deluxe Room: Two twin beds. Nordic decor with wooden floors and subdued earth tones. High-speed Internet connection, television with pay movies, clock radio, telephone, safe, and minibar. Bathroom with shower, tub and hair dryer.
The railway station can be found on the basement level, below the terminal building. Airport City Express trains to the city depart approximately every 10-30 minutes to Brussels' three main stations. Metered taxis are available outside the arrivals hall; licensed cabs have a yellow and blue emblem. De Lijn buses run also every 45 minutes to the city. From Brussels Midi station trains leave every 30 minutes for Bruges (journey time less than one hour). The train station is three kilometres from the hotel. Bruges can easily be explored on foot, although a cheap and reliable bus service is also available. Cars and coaches are not allowed into the centre of the town, although visitors can take a trip by boat or horse-drawn carriage.
- Dry cleaning service Internet public area - wireless
- Concierge services Laundry facilities
- Internet public area - comp Elevator/lift
- Audiovisual equipment Suitable for children
- Room service (limited hours) Coffee shop or cafe
- Meeting room (small groups) Bar/lounge
- Fitness equipment Business services
- Restaurant(s) Sauna
- Parking (surcharge)
Room Amenities: , , • Extra towels/bedding • Video-game console • Pay movies
- City Theatre - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - Minnewater Park (Lake of Love) - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - Windmills - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - Provincial Palace - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - Halle Toren - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - City Hall - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - Boudewijn Park -15 kilometres (9.5 miles)|
Bruges Hotels - Apollo Arthotel Brugge