Hotel Features. The Arcotel Wimberger is set in Neabau, Vienna's 7th district, perfectly situated for shopping, museums, arts and culture. The seven-storey hotel features a flag lined stone façade with indoor garage parking available and a parking lot for buses opposite the hotel. A fitness centre overlooks the city and offers a hot tub, sauna, steam bath, solarium and massage services.
Wimberger's Restaurant serves Viennese dishes amid wood panelled walls, a three part standing mirror and antique furniture. The restaurant features live jazz performances (Sundays) and cabaret performances. Joe's Bar has colonial-style decor and serves light snacks and cocktails.
The Arcotel Conference and Event centre is one of the largest conference facilities in Vienna. There are dedicated business services and complimentary Internet access is available in public areas.
Guestrooms. There are 225 air- conditioned guestrooms at Arcotel Wimberger, offering satellite television with pay movies, DVD players, desks and Internet access. Guestrooms include minibars, safes and hair dryers.
Expert Tip. Take in an opera in one of the world's first-class opera performance arenas. The Vienna Opera House is just 3.5 kilometres from the hotel. Or visit Schönbrunn Palace, 2.5 kilometres away, with its surrounding buildings and park. The castle was built to rival French Versailles in Baroque beauty and importance.
Standard room: One king bed or two twin beds. High-speed Internet connection (surcharge). Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Clock radio. Minibar. Hair dryer. In-room safe.
Executive Room: One king bed or two twin beds. High-speed Internet connection (surcharge). Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Clock radio. Minibar. Hair dryer. In-room safe.
From Vienna International Airport (VIE):
Distance to Arcotel Wimberger is 30 kilometres, approximately 30 minutes' drive.
Getting there. The best way to reach the hotel is by coach with Vienna Airport Lines to Westbahnhof station. The hotel is 200 metres from here. Fare costs 6.00 EUR per person and the coach runs every half hour from 6.05 am until 00.05 am Alternatively the S-7 S-Bahn train runs between the airport and central Vienna, stopping at Westbahnhof station. Taxis to Arcotel Wimberger cost 35-40 EUR. Prices are all subject to change.
Getting around. Vienna city centre is best explored on foot. The city is served by a cheap and efficient public transport system, including buses, trams, and S-Bahn and U-Bahn trains. Taxis can be hailed on the street, but are quite expensive.
- Dry Cleaning Service Sauna
- Meeting room (small groups) Concierge desk
- Restaurant(s) Fitness equipment
- Parking garage Bar/lounge
- Medical assistance available Air-conditioned public areas
- Elevator/lift Internet public area - comp
- Conference room(s) Airport transportation (fees apply)
- Audiovisual equipment Steam room
- Exhibit space Room service (limited hours)
- Currency exchange Express check-out
- Banquet facilities Gift shop or newsstand
- Babysitting or child care Ballroom(s)
- Express check-in Breakfast services
- Health club Billiards
- Business services Dry Cleaning Service
- Sauna Meeting room (small groups)
- Concierge desk Restaurant(s)
- Fitness equipment Parking garage
- Bar/lounge Medical assistance available
- Air-conditioned public areas Elevator/lift
- Internet public area - comp Conference room(s)
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Audiovisual equipment
- Steam room Exhibit space
- Room service (limited hours) Currency exchange
- Express check-out Banquet facilities
- Gift shop or newsstand Babysitting or child care
- Ballroom(s) Express check-in
- Breakfast services Health club
- Billiards Business services
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Smoking rooms • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Complimentary toiletries • Climate control • Separate sitting area • Pay movies • Extra towels/bedding • Bathroom telephone • Direct-dial phone • Blackout drapes/curtains • Electronic/magnetic keys • Sewing kit • Cribs (infant beds) available • Bathroom scale • Bathtub only
Stadthalle (hall for fairs and concerts: 100 metres| Westbahnhof train station: 200 metres| Mariahilfer Strasse (shopping street): 300 metres| Schloss Schonbrunn (palace): 2.5 km| Museums Quarter: 2.5 km| Hofburg Imperial Palace: 3 km| Stephansdom (cathedral): 3.5 km| Stephansplatz (square): 3.5 km| Vienna Opera House: 3.5 km| Messegelande: 6 km| Austria centre: 8 km|
Vienna Hotels - Arcotel Wimberger