Dining options include traditional Austrian cuisine in the elegant restaurant featuring large windows and chandeliers, or cakes and pastries in the traditional Viennese coffeehouse. Guests can swim in the indoor pool, relax in the sauna, soak up the sun on the garden terrace complete with a water feature, loungers and sunshades, and enjoy a drink at the bar. Business guests can use conference facilities and business services, along with the traditional Viennese ballroom for up to 800 people. Other practical amenities include currency exchange, a gift shop, dry cleaning services, and parking for an additional fee. Numerous attractions are available in Schönbrunn Park directly opposite, including jogging tracks, formal fountains, a tropical greenhouse and a zoo. Museums and historical sites, such as the Hayden Museum and the baroque St Ulrich's Square, along with Lainzer Tiergarten which leads on to the lower slopes of the Vienna Woods, are all within four kilometres of the hotel. Vienna International Airport is 20 kilometres away, an approximate driving time of 25 minutes.
Business Double Room: Two twin beds. Elegant, modern decor. Sitting area. Satellite television, wireless Internet access, direct-dial phone, minibar, desk and safe. Bathroom with hair dryer and shower.
Standard Double Room: One double or two twin beds. Elegant, modern decor. Satellite television with pay movies, wireless Internet access, direct-dial phone, minibar, desk and safe. Bathroom with hair dryer and shower.
Standard Single Room: One double or one twin bed. Elegant, modern decor. Satellite television with pay movies, wireless Internet access, direct-dial phone, minibar, desk and safe. Bathroom with hair dryer and shower.
Business Single Room: One twin bed. Elegant, modern decor. Sitting area. Satellite television, wireless Internet access, direct-dial phone, minibar, desk and safe. Bathroom with hair dryer and shower.
Taxis and hire cars are available from the airport. Trains and buses also run into the centre of Vienna; take the train to Wien Mitte and then the metro line U4 to Hietzing. Alternatively, take the airport shuttle bus to the Vienna Hilton and then the metro line U4 to Hietzing. Hietzing metro station is opposite the hotel. Much of the centre of Vienna can be easily seen on foot. Vienna's integrated U-bahn, S-bahn, bus and tram system is very efficient and reliable. Taxis are expensive and can be hailed in the street.
Driving directions: From the Westautobahn (A1) motorway, exit the city centre via Hietzinger Kai. At Kennedybrücke turn right to Hietzinger Hauptstraße.
- Cable/Satellite TV Sauna
- Full Kitchen High Speed Internet
- Dry Cleaning Service Sauna
- Meeting room (small groups) Restaurant(s)
- Gift shop or newsstand Concierge desk
- Swimming pool - indoor Television in lobby
- Umbrella Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee shop or cafe Elevator/lift
- Breakfast services Ballroom(s)
- Suitable for children Room service (24 hours)
- Banquet facilities Comp newspapers in lobby
- Conference room(s) Internet public area - surcharge
- Private beach Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange Parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (fees apply)
Room Amenities: , , • Smoking rooms • Handheld shower • Direct-dial phone • Iron/ironing board (on request • Pay movies • Window opens • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Cable/satellite TV
- Schönbrunn Palace and Park - opposite | - Zoo - opposite | - Haydn Museum - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | - St Ulrich's Square - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) | - Lainzer Tiergarten - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) |
Vienna Hotels - Austria Trend Parkhotel Schoenbrunn