Equipped with up to the minute cardiovascular and resistance equipment, guests are ensured of a good workout in the hotel's gym. The 12-metre indoor swimming pool has a jet stream for the more serious swimmer and the steam room and massage suite provide space for relaxation. Occupying a converted barn in the hotel's grounds and maintaining traditional rural feel, the pub offers real ales and pub food, including roast dinners on Sundays, while a regularly changing menu of modern British cuisine is served in the relaxed main restaurant and adjoining conservatory, which enjoys views of Kendal Castle and the Lakeland Fells. Guests can browse the daily press next to the open fireplace in the lobby lounge and make use of wireless Internet access. Room service is available round the clock and guests with cars will appreciate free on site parking. The hotel boasts a range of meeting and conference rooms and state of the art audio-visual equipment. Important Lake District tourist attractions including the Abbot Hall Art Gallery, Kendal Castle, Quaker Tapestry and Levens Hall and Gardens are within five miles of the hotel. Shoppers will find bargains galore at the K Factory Outlet Village, just one mile away. The nearest airport is Manchester, which is 75 miles and about a 90-minute drive away. There is a frequent train service between the airport and Manchester Piccadilly Station in the city centre. The nearest railway station to the hotel is Oxenholme. From there guests can take a taxi for the remainder of the journey (around five minutes).
Standard Double/Twin Room: One double bed or two twin beds. Modern décor featuring pale yellow paintwork, matching fabrics and light oak furniture. Private bathroom with shower, bathtub available on request. Satellite television, direct dial telephone, coffee/tea making facilities, clock radio
From the airport:
Follow the signs to the M6.
Exit the motorway at junction 37.
Take the A684 towards Kendal.
The hotel is five miles from the junction.
- Laundry Facilities Wake Up Service - calls
- Dry Cleaning Service Smoking Rooms Available
- Cribs - available Business Center
- Steam Room Children Stay Free - under 12 years
- Health Club Spa - service on site
- Restaurant(s) - in hotel Express Check-in
- Banquet Facilities - facilities Fitness Equipment - equipment
- Bar/Lounge - or lounge Conference Room(s) - rooms
- Safe-Deposit Box - front desk Massage-treatment room - treatment
- Comp newspapers in lobby - comp. in lobby Babysitting or child care - or childcare
- Elevator/lift - or lift Meeting room (small groups) - room (small groups)
- Fireplace in lobby - in lobby Spa tub
- Garden - 24 hours Audiovisual equipment
Room Amenities: , , • Electronic/magnetic keys • Window opens • Cable/satellite TV • Cribs (infant beds) available • Blackout drapes/curtains • Complimentary toiletries • Trouser press • Direct-dial phone • Climate control • Smoking rooms
Lake Windermere 8 Miles. | Abbot Hall Art Gallery 1 Mile | Levens Hall & Gardens 4 Miles. | Sizergh Castle (National Trust Property) 3 Miles. | Kendal Castle 1.5 Miles. | Quaker Tapestry 2 Miles. | K Village Factory Shopping 1 Mile.
Kendal Hotels - Best Western Castle Green Hotel In Kendal