Hotel Features.This modern hotel's facilities include a 17-metre-long indoor pool and a spa tub, and two saunas for up to 20 people with towels, swimming costumes, toiletries and use of the pool included in the price. Light meals and snacks can also be ordered to the sauna area, and from room service, and there is a TV lounge area. Business guests can use meeting rooms and conference facilities, and there is a 24-hour front desk and a parking garage (surcharge).
The Haaga Inn is an informal restaurant offering Finnish and European fare, drinks and coffee in a relaxed environment.
Guestrooms. Best Western Hotel Haaga offers 121 guestrooms located on three floors, which feature simple Scandinavian-style design with contemporary light wood furnishings and wooden floors. All include complimentary wireless Internet access, direct-dial phones, televisions and minibars.
Expert Tip. The Finnish National Opera House, 4.5 kilometres from the hotel, borders the Bay of Töölön and its striking exterior is finished in white ceramics and Finnish granite. Guided tours are available in English and its repertoire includes a range of international opera and contemporary national productions.
Standard Single Room: One twin bed. Light, Scandinavian-style decor with modern light wood furnishings and wooden floors. Complimentary wireless Internet access, direct-dial phone, television and minibar. Bathroom with bathtub or shower, and hair dryer.
Standard Twin/Double Room: One queen or two twin beds. Light, Scandinavian-style decor with modern light wood furnishings and wooden floors. Complimentary wireless Internet access, direct-dial phone, television and minibar. Bathroom with bathtub or shower and hair dryer.
Getting there.Taxi ranks and bus stops are located in front of both terminals. From the airport take a taxi or yellow line airport taxi to the hotel. A taxi should cost approximately 25 EUR. The nearest train station to the hotel is Pasila, four kilometres away. The Helsinki Metro is convenient and comfortable, although most lines run only until 11:30 PM. Taxi stands are found throughout the city, and are identified by illuminated yellow roofs.
Driving directions.From the airport drive towards Kehä III (Ring road III). Follow signs to Hämeenlinna until Hämeenlinna highway and follow signs for Helsinki. After passing Kehä I (Ring road I) follow signs for Haaga. Turn right at the lights and take the first left for the hotel.
- High Speed Internet Currency exchange
- Suitable for children Dry cleaning service
- Restaurant(s) Shoe shine
- Elevator/lift Bar/lounge
- Meeting room (small groups) Conference room(s)
- Banquet facilities Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage Internet public area - wireless
- Parking (surcharge) Television in lobby
- Event catering Business services
- Complimentary breakfast
Room Amenities: , , • Window opens • Internet access - complimentar • Direct-dial phone • Pay movies • Cribs (infant beds) available • Internet access - TV • Smoking rooms
- Central Park - 500 metres | - Tali Golf Course - 2 kilometres (1.5 miles) | - Urho Kekkonen Museum - 3.5 kilometres (2 miles) | - Sibelius Monument - 4.5 kilometres (2.5 miles) | - Finnish National Opera House - 4.5 kilometres (2.5 miles) | - National Museum - 4.5 kilometres (3.5 miles) | - Kirkko Temple - 5.5 kilometres (3.5 miles) | - Finlandia Palace - 5.5 kilometres (3.5 miles) | - Kiasma (modern art museum) - 5.5 kilometres (3.5 miles) | - Senate Square - 6 kilometres (3.5 miles) |
Helsinki Hotels - Best Western Hotel Haaga