Hotel Features.Multilingual staff at the 24- hour front desk can offer concierge services, currency exchange and the use of a safe-deposit box. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby, and there is complimentary wireless Internet access, and secure parking available at a nearby garage for a surcharge.
The hotel's Café Mozart serves international cuisine in a contemporary setting with a bar.
Guestrooms.The 57 guestrooms, over five floors, have light, neutral decor, functional furnishings and fitted carpets. All are equipped with satellite television with premium channels, complimentary wireless Internet access, direct-dial phones and clock radios. Bathrooms have hair dryers, complimentary toiletries and make-up mirrors.
Expert Tip. Though the current Hofbräuhaus (brewery), one kilometre from the hotel, dates from the 19th century, beer has actually been made at this site since 1589. With waitresses in traditional costume, plus throngs of singing and dancing locals, this is the place to enjoy a litre or two of authentic German beer.
Standard Room Double: One double bed. Light, neutral decor, functional furnishings and fitted carpets. Balcony. Satellite television with premium channels, complimentary high-speed Internet connection, direct-dial phone and clock radio. Bathroom with hair dryer, complimentary toiletries and make-up mirror.
Standard Room Single: One twin bed. Light, neutral decor, functional furnishings and fitted carpets. Balcony. Satellite television with premium channels, complimentary high-speed Internet connection, direct-dial phone and clock radio. Bathroom with hair dryer, complimentary toiletries and make-up mirror.
Getting there. Take the S8 train from the airport to Marienplatz metro station. Change there to the U3 line for Fürstenried West and alight at the next stop, Sendlinger Tor, which is 30 metres from the hotel. Taxis are also available at the airport and the fare to the hotel is typically 60 EUR. Munich's extensive U-bahn underground system is the most efficient way to get around the city. You can also use the same tickets on the S-bahn commuter trains, buses and streetcars. Taxis are quick, but quite expensive.
- Full Kitchen Bar/Lounge
- Internet public area - comp Restaurant(s)
- Concierge services Medical assistance available
- Business center Parking (secure)
- Comp newspapers in lobby Parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Television in lobby
- Parking garage Elevator/lift
- Umbrella Safe-deposit box
- Shoe shine Currency exchange
- Complimentary breakfast Shopping on site
- Parking nearby Internet public area - wireless
Room Amenities: , , • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Cable/satellite TV • Complimentary toiletries • Direct-dial phone • Premium TV channel(s) • Internet access - complimentar • Extra towels/bedding • Smoking rooms • Window opens • Internet access - high speed • Electronic/magnetic keys • Makeup mirror
- Pedestrianised Shopping Area - 500 metres | - Munich Old Town - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Marienplatz (main square) - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Munich Railway Station - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Deutsches Museum - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Hofbräuhaus (brewery) - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Opera House - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)| - Old and New Pinakothek (art museums) - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Museum of Modern Art - 3 kilometres (2 miles)|
Munich Hotels - Bristol Hotel