Guests can enjoy meals throughout the day in the Junction Restaurant, and meet friends after work in the hotel's popular Callaghan's Irish Bar. Up to 600 delegates can attend conferences in the Academy Business Centre which has its own separate entrance and reception. The centre boasts fully equipped auditoriums and banqueting facilities for evening functions. Practical amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an ATM inside the hotel. Guests will find ample parking nearby. The Nottingham Playhouse is 800 metres away and Nottingham Forest Football Ground and the Nottingham Ice Arena are both within 1.5 miles. Nottingham East Midlands Airport is 16 kilometres from the hotel.
Single room: One twin bed. Bright, contemporary decor with light wood furniture. Duvet and cotton bedding. Satellite television with pay movies, direct-dial phone, coffee and tea making facilities, hair dryer. Bathroom with complimentary toiletries.
Double Room: One double or two twin beds. Bright, contemporary decor with light wood furniture. Duvets and cotton bedding. Satellite television with pay movies, direct-dial phone, coffee and tea making facilities, hair dryer. Bathroom with complimentary toiletries.
Check-in time is 2 PM Check-out time is Noon
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- High Speed Internet Event catering
- Exhibit space Audio-visual equipment
- Conference room(s) Bar/lounge
- Banquet facilities ATM/banking
- Business center Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms (small groups)
Room Amenities: , , • Voice mail • Window opens • Trouser press • Direct-dial phone • Welcome amenities • Electronic/magnetic keys • Makeup mirror • Smoking rooms • Television • Wake-up calls • Coffee/tea maker • Housekeeping • Extra towels/bedding • Private bathroom • Complimentary toiletries • Hair dryer • Video-game console • Pay movies
- Nottingham Castle - 200 metres | - Caves of Nottingham- 300 metres | - Nottingham Playhouse -800 kilometres | - Galleries of Justice (Museum) - 1 miles (1.5 kilometres)| - Nottingham Ice Arena - 1.5 miles (2.5 kilometres)| - Nottingham Forest Football Ground - 1.5 miles (2.5 kilometres)| - Trent Bridge Cricket Ground - 1.5 miles (2.5 kilometres)| - Wollaton park - 4 miles (6.4 kilometres)| - Newstead Abbey - 13 miles (21 kilometres)| - Sherwood Forest - 20 miles (32 kilometres)|
Nottingham Hotels - Britannia Nottingham