Hotel Features. The red-brick Victorian Crown Moran Hotel has a circular glass-and-steel extension linked by an atrium. Concierge services and a currency exchange are available.
There's Irish and global fare dinner in King Sitric restaurant, which also serves breakfast. The Crown, the original pub, retains its Grade II-listed status and serves food and drink from lunchtime onwards. The pub serves steaks, daily specials, Irish stouts and wines.
The hotel has four meeting rooms for up to 120 people. Business services and wireless Internet access are available.
In the health club, guests can swim in the 12-metre, glass- roofed indoor pool. There is a gym with cardiovascular equipment and weights, a steam room, sauna and jetted tub.
Guestrooms. The Crown Moran hotel's 116 climate-controlled guestrooms have dark wood furniture, and are decorated in cream colours with sage or mulberry touches. Rooms feature wide-screen televisions, satellite television, high-speed Internet connections (surcharge), tea/coffee making facilities and large safes. The marble-and-wood bathrooms have bath/shower combinations.
Expert Tip. The hotel is only four miles from the new Wembley Stadium, the home of English football.
Standard Double: One double or two twin beds. Contemporary decor. Courtyard or street view. Widescreen satellite TV with pay movies, direct-dial phone, high-speed Internet port, tea/coffee making facilities and laptop-size safe. Bathroom with shower/tub combination, toiletries and hair dryer.
Standard Twin: One double and one twin bed. Contemporary decor. Courtyard or street view. Widescreen satellite TV with pay movies, direct-dial phone, high-speed Internet port, tea/coffee making facilities and laptop-size safe. Bathroom with shower/tub combination, toiletries and hair dryer.
Double for single use:
From London Heathrow Airport (LHR):
Distance to Crown Moran Hotel is 14 miles, approximately 35 minutes' drive.
Getting there. The Heathrow Express train is the quickest way into London. It departs from the airport every 15 minutes, and takes 15 minutes to reach Paddington Station in central London. The journey is non- stop and costs 14.50 GBP. Paddington is on the Hammersmith and City, District and Circle, and Bakerloo lines of London's Underground (Tube). Additionally, the airport is on the Piccadilly line of the Underground, which runs directly to Kings Cross, Leicester Square, Knightsbridge, and Green Park underground stations. The journey to central London takes approximately one hour, and trains depart every 10 minutes. A one-day travel pass costs 6.30 GBP, including travel to Heathrow (in zone 6). Black taxis cost approximately 50 GBP to central London. Coaches operate to London Victoria and the rest of the UK, and the airport is also served by local buses. Prices are all subject to change.
Getting around. The hotel is within a mile of Kilburn Underground station. The London Underground (Tube) and buses are the easiest ways to travel within London. Single tickets are expensive, but an electronic Oyster card offers a cheaper fare. Oyster cards can be purchased from ticket offices for 3 GBP (refundable). Daily or weekly travel passes are the most economical way to travel, and are valid on buses, trams, trains, and DLR, as well as on the Underground. Black taxis are available on the streets, but can be expensive. Driving is not recommended for visitors and a congestion charge zone is operated in central London. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Dry Cleaning Service Sauna
- Restaurant(s) Fitness Equipment
- Bar/Lounge Swimming pool - indoor
- Babysitting or child care Meeting room (small groups)
- Concierge desk Wedding services
- Room service (24 hours) Suitable for children
- Parking (secure) Parking (surcharge)
- Internet public area - wireless Medical assistance available
- Express check-out Hot tub
- Elevator/lift Elevator/lift attendant
- Express check-in Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange Comp newspapers in lobby
- Complimentary breakfast Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental Coffee shop or cafe
- Ballroom(s) Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas Audiovisual equipment
Room Amenities: , , • Iron/ironing board (on request • Direct-dial phone • Bathroom telephone • Premium TV channel(s) • Electronic/magnetic keys • Child care (in room, surcharge • Sewing kit • Makeup mirror • Cable/satellite TV • Smoking rooms • Cribs (infant beds) available • Window opens • Complimentary newspaper (M-F) • Climate control • Complimentary toiletries • Shower/tub combination • Multi-line phone
- Brent Cross (shopping mall) - 1.5 miles (2.5 kilometres)| - Hampstead Heath - 2.5 miles (4 kilometres) | - Lord's Cricket Ground - 3 miles (5 kilometres)| - Regents Park - 3 miles (5 kilometres)| - Camden - 3 miles (5 kilometres)| - Madame Tussauds and London Planetarium - 3 miles (5 kilometres)| - Wembley Stadium - 4 miles (6.5 kilometres)| - Oxford Street (shopping) - 4 miles (6.5 kilometres)| - Theatreland district - 5 miles (8 kilometres)| - Houses of Parliament - 6 miles (10 kilometres)|
London Hotels - Crown Moran Hotel