Guests can swim in the pool, detoxify in one of the two saunas or can take advantage of the discount offered in the nearby gym. After a work out, guests can enjoy coffees, teas and drinks in the pub or choose from a range of dishes in the restaurant. Guests can take meals and drinks in-room through the room service, while staff at the 24 hour front desk can help with local information such as restaurant reservations and excursions. The harbour area and Lake Saimaa are just 500 metres away, as is the Saimaa Canal and museum, where guests can take canal cruises to Russia. Guests can learn more of the history of South Carelia by visiting the museum and art museum which are both one kilometre away, as is the orthodox church, the oldest church in Finland.
Guests can take a direct train from Helsinki to Lappeenranta which leave regularly throughout the day, the journey time is 2 hours 45 minutes, and a one-way ticket is around 35 EUR. It is also possible to take an internal flight from Helsinki Vantaa Airport to Lappeenranta.
- Safe-deposit box Elevator/lift
- Internet public area - wireless Restaurant(s)
- Umbrella Swimming pool - indoor
- Internet public area - surcharge Bar/lounge
- Sauna Laundry facilities
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount) Parking nearby
- Air-conditioned public areas Shoe shine
- Comp newspapers in lobby Room service (limited hours)
- Conference room(s) Breakfast services
- Parking (Complimentary)
- Lake Saimaa - 500 metres | - Harbour Area - 500 metres | - Fortress / Old Town - 1 kilometre | - South Carelian Art Museum- 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Oldest church in Finland - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Luukkaansalmi Bridge - 5 kilometres (3 miles)|
Lappeenranta Hotels - Cumulus Lappeenranta