Hotel Features. The surrounding lush parkland is filled with fruit-trees and rose bushes, leading down to a tennis court and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Guests can work out in the fitness room, enjoy games of billiards and table tennis and relax with a sauna, steam bath, jetted tub and a range of massage services. Those on business will benefit from the conference facilities, and guests can ask the multilingual concierge service for sightseeing advice. Further amenities include airport transfers (surcharge), a covered parking area and laundry facilities.
The Dallas Residence houses two dining options: the Dallas Club Restaurant is a hunting lodge style restaurant finished with wooden beams and a fireplace and serves a range of international dishes, and the informal pool bar offers snacks and drinks with an adjacent billiards table.
Guestrooms. The 16 air-conditioned guestrooms are individually decorated in a traditional style with richly patterned fabrics and mahogany furnishings. Amenities include Internet connections, satellite television, direct-dial phones, minibars and desks.
Expert Tip. The Aladja Monastery, situated eight kilometres from the hotel, is a cave monastery carved into the rock dating from the 13th century. Once inhabited by hermit monks, tourists can now visit the church, smaller chapel and monastic cells.
Suite: One double or queen bed. Individually decorated in traditional style with richly patterned fabrics and mahogany furnishing. Bathroom with complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, slippers and hair dryer. Internet connection, satellite television, direct-dial phone, minibar and desk.
Apartment: Two queen beds. Individually decorated in traditional style with richly patterned fabrics and mahogany furnishing. Bathroom with complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, slippers and hair dryer. Internet connection, satellite television, direct-dial phone, minibar and desk.
Getting there. The easiest way to reach the hotel from the airport is by hire car or taxi, costing approximately 20 EUR.
Driving directions. From the airport, take Vladislav Varnenchik Boulvard until reaching the Cathedral of Holy Assumption (a big orthodox church in the city centre on the right side). Turn left onto Maria Luiza Boulevard and continue straight. At the second set of traffic lights turn right onto Knyaz Boris I Boulevard. Take the first intersection after Piccadilly Park Commercial Complex and Shell Gas Station for the hotel.
- Billiards Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas Swim-up bar
- Event catering Concierge desk
- Banquet facilities Sauna
- Poolside bar Babysitting or child care
- Room service (limited hours) Dry cleaning service
- Laundry facilities Massage-treatment room
- Coffee in lobby Umbrella
- Business services Restaurant(s)
- Barbecue grill(s) Parking (Complimentary)
- Express check-out Translation services
- Secretarial services Currency exchange
- Internet public area - comp Safe-deposit box
- Fitness equipment Pets allowed
- Security guard Conference room(s)
- Steam room Fireplace in lobby
- Patio Express check-in
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Outdoor pool-seasonal
- Small pets only
Room Amenities: , , • Smoking rooms • Cable/satellite TV • Complimentary toiletries • Designer toiletries • Separate sitting area • Window opens • Cribs (infant beds) available • Iron/ironing board (on request • Direct-dial phone • Welcome amenities • Microwave (on request) • Child care (in room, surcharge • Extra towels/bedding in room • Makeup mirror • Sewing kit • Shower/tub combination
- Beach - 200 metres| - The Piccadilly Park Commercial Complex - 200 metres| - The Sea Garden (public park) - 200 metres| - Roman Baths - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles)| - Museum of Archaeology - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles)| - Aquarium - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles)| - The Assumption Cathedral (Orthodox Church) - 5 kilometres (3 miles)| - The Aladja Monastery (cloister) - 8 kilometres (5 miles)| - Stone Forest (fossils) - 15 kilometres (9.5 miles)| - Madara Horseman (cut into rock) - 80 kilometres (50 miles)|
Varna Hotels - Dallas Residence