Guests can escape the hustle and bustle of the city and relax over drinks in East 47 restaurant and cocktail bar, a cosmopolitan space offering modern European cuisine and an impressive collection of Warhols. Business guests benefit from access to five meeting rooms and services including a business centre and audio-visual equipment. The concierge is on hand to provide information on local attractions as well as make restaurant and theatre reservations. The hotel is filled with all kinds of art, sculptures and mosaics, and wireless Internet is available in public areas for guests who wish to stay in touch. All guests benefit from complimentary access to the swimming pool of the Hotel Urban, 200 metres away (access available until mid-September).
Madrid's finest museums are on the doorstep: the Thyssen Museum (fine art) is just 100 metres away and the Reina Sofia 400 metres. Madrid's main square, Puerta del Sol, is also 400 metres from the hotel. Madrid Barajas Airport is 15 kilometres away, around 20 minutes by car.
Standard Room: One queen or two twin beds. Aged marble floors, antique furniture and painted stucco. Air conditioning, cable TV with DVD and pay movies, CD player, desk with direct-dial phone and Internet connection, minibar, safe. Bathroom decorated with carrara marble includes robes, telephone and hair dryer.
Standard Single: One twin bed. Aged marble floors, antique furniture and painted stucco. Air conditioning, cable TV with DVD and pay movies, CD player, desk with direct-dial phone and Internet connection, minibar, safe. Bathroom decorated with carrara marble includes robes, telephone and hair dryer.
Frequent underground metro services connect the airport with Madrid city centre. Taxis are available from the airport (approximate fare to hotel 30 EUR) and the blue airport bus departs every 15 minutes for the underground bus terminal at Plaza de Colón in central Madrid. Madrid's extensive metro and public bus systems provide an efficient and cheap way of getting around the city. Taxis are moderately priced and can be hailed in the street.
- Garage High Speed Internet
- Safe-deposit box Bar/lounge
- Air-conditioned public areas Parking (surcharge)
- Conference room(s) Business center
- Breakfast services Currency exchange
- Express check-out Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning service Banquet facilities
- Internet public area - wireless Concierge desk
- Room service (24 hours) Fireplace in lobby
- Meeting room (small groups) Parking (valet)
- Wedding services Business services
- Comp newspapers in lobby Medical assistance available
- Internet public area - surcharge Express check-in
- Security guard Elevator/lift
- Audiovisual equipment Swimming pool - At nearby hotel
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Restaurant(s) - Schedule May Vary
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Smoking rooms • Complimentary toiletries • Cribs (infant beds) available • Pay movies • Window opens • Bidet • Electronic/magnetic keys • Extra towels/bedding in room • Makeup mirror • Direct-dial phone • Bathroom telephone
Thyssen Museum (fine art) - 100 metres | Prado Museum - 300 metres | Reina Sofia Museum (fine art) - 400 metres | Puerta del Sol (square) - 400 metres |
Madrid Hotels - Derby Villa Real Hotel