Guests can enjoy afternoon tea on the terrace of the Pergola Kaffee while watching the boats drift along the canal. Alternatively, the meeting room of the Guild of Tailors dates back to 1779 and offers a range of drinks and specialises in cognacs. The Storie is a vaulted restaurant with 14th century columns, which specialises in fish dishes and Flemish cuisine. Business services include conference rooms, secretarial services, and banquet facilities. Onsite parking costs approximately 12 EUR per night. Guests can browse the gift shop for souvenirs, unwind in the sauna, or swim a few lengths of the outdoor pool. The concierge can provide information on local attractions and the hotel offers a guided walking tour every week day. The hotel is centrally located 100 metres from Brugge Town Hall 200 metres from the famous Gruuthuse Palace and Museum. Brussels Airport 80 kilometres away, around 60 minutes by car.
Superior room: One double or two twin beds. Warm decor with quilted fabrics and antique-style dark wood furniture. Satellite television, clock radio, direct-dial phone, dial-up Internet connection, minibar. Bathroom with shower/tub combination, makeup mirror, hair dryer, toiletries, and bathrobes.
Standard room: One double bed or two twin beds. Dial-up Internet connection. Cable/satellite TV. Clock radio. Minibar. Hair dryer.
Deluxe room: One double bed or two twin beds. Dial-up Internet connection. Cable/satellite TV. Clock radio. Minibar. Hair dryer.
The railway station can be found on the basement level, below the terminal building. Airport City Express trains to the city depart approximately every 10-30 minutes to Brussels' three main stations. Metered taxis are available outside the arrivals hall; licensed cabs have a yellow and blue emblem. De Lijn buses run also every 45 minutes to the city. From Brussels Midi station trains leave every 30 minutes for Bruges (journey time less than one hour).
- Rollaway Bed Conference Room(s)
- Dry Cleaning Service Sauna
- Wake Up Service Safe-Deposit Box - FRONT DESK
- Airport Transportation - SURCHARGE Hotel Parking - NEARBY/SURCHARGE
- Shoe Shine Internet Access - DIAL UP
- Laundry Facilities Restaurant(s)
- Currency Exchange Cribs
- Pets Allowed Bar/Lounge
- Banquet Facilities Concierge desk
- Meeting room (small groups) - SMALL GROUPS Babysitting or child care
- Garden - LIMITED HOURS Elevator/lift
- Microwave in lobby Swimming pool - outdoor
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Housekeeping • Complimentary toiletries • Internet access - dial-up • Makeup mirror • Sewing kit • Shower/tub combination • Direct-dial phone • Rollaway beds • Cribs (infant beds) available • Window opens
- Huidenvettersplein (Tanners' Square) - 50 metres | - Basilique du Saint-Sang - 100 metres | - Town Hall - 100 metres | - Burg Square - 150 metres | - Gruuthuse Palace and Museum - 200 metres | - Groeningemuseum (early Flemish painting) - 250 metres |
Bruges Hotels - Die Swaene