<UL><LI> The Doubletree Hotel Chattanooga is located in Chattanooga, Tenn.</LI> <LI>Adjacent to Tivoli Theatre and Bellsouth Park </LI> <LI>Three miles from Lookout Mountain</LI></UL>
<UL><LI>Breakfast for a fee</LI> <LI>Business center</LI> <LI>Outdoor pool </LI>
<UL><LI>Refrigerators, microwave ovens and coffeemakers</LI> <LI>Cable television</LI></UL>
From Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport:
Approximate distance to the hotel is 10 miles.
Turn right onto Pinehurst Avenue.
Turn right onto Airport Road.
Turn right onto US-11.
Turn left onto S. Moore Road.
Turn right onto North Terrace Road.
Take ramp on the left onto I-24.
At Exit 178, turn right onto ramp.
Road name changes to US-27.
At Exit 1C, keep right onto ramp.
Turn right onto West Fourth Street.
- Cable/Satellite TV High Speed Internet
- Internet public area - high-speed Swimming pool - outdoor - Seasonal
- Business center Restaurant(s)
- Conference room(s) Laundry service
- Fitness equipment Breakfast services - Fees Apply
- Parking (valet) - $8 Per Night Self parking - $7 Per Night
Hunter Museum of Art - Adjacent | Regional History Museum - Adjacent | Southern Belle Riverboat - Adjacent | Tivoli Theatre - Adjacent | Bellsouth Park - 0.1 mile | Tennessee Aquarium - 0.2 mile | Bluff View Art District - 0.3 mile | Coolidge Park - 0.5 mile | Lookout Mountain - 3.0 miles
Chattanooga Hotels - Doubletree Hotel Chattanooga