Hotel Features. The lobby of the atrium-style Doubletree Houston Downtown features wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling windows offering spectacular views of Sam Houston Park and downtown. Property amenities include a business center, complimentary high-speed Internet access, 18,000 square feet of event space with audiovisual support and video-conferencing capabilities, and secretarial services. Cardiovascular and strength-training equipment in the fitness center make it easy to maintain exercise routines. The hotel also features on-site dining at the Brasserie Restaurant.
Guestrooms. The 350 contemporary guestrooms at the Doubletree Houston Downtown feature spectacular views of the park or downtown skyline. Guestrooms offer cable television with premium channels and video-game consoles, coffeemakers, and easy chairs with ottomans. Well-lit desks with two telephones and complimentary high-speed Internet access make each guestroom functional and comfortable.
Expert Tip. The Doubletree Houston Downtown is connected to Houston's underground tunnel system, making transportation to local businesses and attractions easy and affordable.
Standard 2 Doubles: One king bed or two double beds. Desk. High-speed wired Internet access (surcharge). TV with premium cable channels, pay movies, and video games (surcharge). Voice mail. Complimentary weekday newspaper. Coffee/tea maker. Shower/tub combination. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board. Air conditioning.
Standard 1 King: One king bed. Desk. High-speed wired Internet access (surcharge). TV with premium cable channels, pay movies, and video games (surcharge). Voice mail. Complimentary weekday newspaper. Coffee/tea maker. Shower/tub combination. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board. Air conditioning.
From William P. Hobby Airport (HOU):
Take I-45 North to the Memorial exit.
Proceed to Rusk Street and turn right.
Continue to Bagby and turn right.
Proceed to Dallas Street and turn left.
The hotel is on the corner of Dallas and Bagby.
From George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH):
Take I-45 South toward downtown.
Take the McKinney Street exit (left exit).
Turn right on Bagby and left on Dallas Street.
The hotel is located on the right.
- Luggage Storage Business Center
- ATM/Banking Fitness Equipment
- Restaurant(s) Concierge desk
- Gift shop or newsstand Security guard
- Meeting room (small groups) Internet public area - wireless
- Wheelchair accessible Pets allowed - $100 Deposit
- Room service (limited hours) Parking (valet) - Charges Apply
- Concierge services Fax machine
- Banquet facilities Elevator/lift
- Ballroom(s) Air-conditioned public areas
- Shoe shine Suitable for children
- Laundry service Event catering
- Secretarial services Internet public area - high-speed
- Comp newspapers in lobby Internet public area - comp
- Business services Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box - At Front Desk Conference room(s)
- Bar/lounge Small pets only - Under 25 Pounds
- Audiovisual equipment Photocopy machine
Room Amenities: , , • Pay movies • Internet access - high speed • Cribs (infant beds) available • Rollaway beds • Video-game console (surcharge) • Climate control • Complimentary newspaper (M-F) • Shower/tub combination • Premium TV channel(s) • Complimentary toiletries • Cable/satellite TV • Internet access - surcharge
Theater District - 3 blocks | Bayou Place - 3 blocks | Main Street (Bars/Clubs/Restaurants) - 4 blocks | Hermann Park - 3.0 miles | Aquarium - 4 blocks | George R. Brown Convention Center - 8 blocks | Toyota Center (Houston Rockets) - 8 blocks | Minute Maid Park (Houston Astros) - 8 blocks | Houston Zoo - 3.0 miles | Memorial Park - 3.0 miles | Museum District - 3.0 miles
Houston Hotels - Doubletree Hotel Houston Downtown