The summer terrace has views of the undulating Tuscan landscape and guests can lounge at the pool's edge on sun beds. The sandy private beach is a romantic spot for a moonlit stroll, and paddleboats are available for hire. The Gallia Palace Restaurant offers regional dishes such as Parpadelle with Wild Boar Ragu, and has an extensive wine list, all served in an informal setting with a summer terrace. La Pagoda is a buffet restaurant serving grilled meats and seafood on the beachfront, with live music and dancing on Saturdays. The hotel's American and Piano Bars have a relaxing ambience and views of the gardens. Sports enthusiasts can play tennis on a private court and receive instruction in sailing, water skiing and windsurfing. Guests can also relax in the Health and Beauty Centre, which offers a range of beauty treatments and massages, a sauna, steam room and hair salon. Visitors to the area will find the fishing village of Castigniole Pescaia 18 kilometres away, and the old city of Massa Marittima 40 kilometres away. Pisa Galileo Galilei Airport is 100 kilometres from the hotel, with an approximate driving time of 80 minutes.
Junior suite: One double bed. Traditional-style decor and Tuscan furnishings. Balcony with park view. Bathroom with toiletries, bathrobes, slippers and hair dryer. Work desk with Internet connection. Cable television, direct-dial phone, safe, minibar.
Double Room Parkside: One double bed or two twin beds. Traditional-style decor and Tuscan furnishings. Balcony with park view. Bathroom with toiletries, bathrobes, slippers and hair dryer. Work desk with Internet connection. Cable television, direct-dial phone, safe, minibar.
Double Standard: One double or two twin beds. Traditional-style decor and Tuscan furnishings. Balcony with sea view. Bathroom with toiletries, bathrobes, slippers and hair dryer. Work desk with Internet connection. Cable television, direct-dial phone, safe, minibar.
From the airport train connections to Follonica can be found. From Follonica take a taxi to Grosetto (20 kilometres).
Driving directions: From Pisa Airport head for Livorno/Roma, then take the SS 1 from Rosignano Marittimo until Follonica Nord and head for Punta Ala.
- Private beach Breakfast services
- Safe-deposit box Event catering
- Patio Room service (limited hours)
- Suitable for children Banquet facilities
- Elevator/lift Exhibit space
- Steam room Pool table
- Beauty services Currency exchange
- Air-conditioned public areas Meeting room (small groups)
- Internet public area - surcharge Wedding services
- Swimming pool - outdoor Massage-treatment room
- Barbecue grill(s) Library
- Picnic area Conference room(s)
- Bar/lounge Television in lobby
- Umbrella Medical assistance available
- Concierge desk Hair salon
- Marina on site Dry cleaning service
- Business center Restaurant(s)
- Sauna Shoe shine
- Parking (Complimentary)
Room Amenities: , , • Smoking rooms • Shower/tub combination • Handheld shower • Extra towels/bedding in room • Sewing kit • Makeup mirror • Blackout drapes/curtains • Bidet • Direct-dial phone • Bathroom telephone • Cable/satellite TV • Complimentary toiletries • Climate control
- Castigniole Pescaia fishing village - 18 kilometres (11 miles)| - Massa Marittima old city - 40 kilometres (26 miles)| - Populonia Etruscan town - 40 kilometres (26 miles)| - Roselle ruins - 55 kilometres (34 miles)| - Uccellina National Park - 60 kilometres (38 miles)| - Terme di Saturnia hot springs - 75 kilometres (48 miles)|
Grosseto Hotels - Gallia Palace Hotel