Guests can explore the former monastery and absorb its tranquil atmosphere, or relax with a coffee and newspaper in the enclosed garden. The chapter house is also open for evening meals on Fridays and Saturdays when guests can enjoy a menu of typical Belgian dishes beneath the beautiful neo-gothic arches. Multilingual staff on the 24-hour front desk can arrange airport transport and lock valuables in the hotel safe-deposit box. The hotel has several conference rooms available to suit business guests and small groups, and secure parking is available for around 5 EUR per day. Ghent's attractions are within easy walking distance from the hotel, including Pont St Michel, a bridge which offers stunning views of the old town (300 metres). The medieval houses of the Quai aux Herbes is 350 metres away, and the restored medieval castle, Château des Comtes de Flandre, is 600 metres. Brussels Airport is 65 kilometres (40 miles) from the hotel, around 60 minutes by car. <br /><br /> The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
City tax<br /> The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change.
Single room: One twin bed. Furnished in natural tones with simple wood furniture. Cable television, direct-dial phone, Internet access and coffee and tea making facilities. Welcome amenities on arrival. Private bathroom with hairdryer, bathrobes and complimentary toiletries.
Double Room: Two twin beds. Furnished in natural tones with simple wood furniture. Cable television, direct-dial phone, Internet access and coffee and tea making facilities. Welcome amenities on arrival. Private bathroom with hairdryer, bathrobes and complimentary toiletries.
Pets not allowed Check-in time is 2 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Business Center Shoe Shine
- Barbecue Grill(s) Laundry Facilities
- Dry Cleaning Service Conference Room(s)
- Safe-Deposit Box - Front Desk Bar/Lounge
- Banquet Facilities Business services
- Babysitting or child care Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel Room service (limited hours)
- Audio-visual equipment Cell phone/mobile rental
- Suitable for children Parking (surcharge)
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Meeting rooms (small groups) Parking (secure)
Room Amenities: , , • Wake-up calls • Coffee/tea maker • Housekeeping • Cable/satellite TV • Television • Private bathroom • Bathrobes • Complimentary toiletries • Hair dryer • Internet access - dial-up • Separate sitting area • Window opens • Cribs (infant beds) available • Iron/ironing board (on request) • Direct-dial phone • Welcome amenities • Refrigerator (on request) • Extra towels/bedding in room • Handheld shower
- Pont St Michel (bridge with views of the old town) - 300 metres | - Quai aux Herbes (medieval houses) - 350 metres | - Musée des Arts décoratifs et du Design (museum) - 400 metres | - Château des Comtes de Flandre (restored medieval castle) - 600 metres | - Quai de la Grue (harbour) - 600 metres |
Ghent Hotels - Hotel Monasterium