Guests can start the day with a continental breakfast in the dining room or on the garden terrace. The hotel's lounge serves drinks and cocktails as well as a selection of hors d'Oeuvres, and guests relax in armchairs and sofas. Wine tasting with the sommelier is available on request. The hotel also has facilities for small business meetings and social functions. Audiovisual facilities are available for presentations upon request, and indoor parking is provided for those arriving by car (reservation necessary). Those interested in sightseeing can use the Internet to plan an itinerary, and guests can hire bicycles for exploring the area. Numerous bars, restaurants and historical attractions can be found in the surrounding city centre, and the SMAK museum of modern art is four kilometres away. Brussels Airport is 60 kilometres from the hotel, with an approximate driving time of 50 minutes. <br /><br /> The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
City tax<br /> The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change.
Luxury Room: One queen bed. More spacious than cosy room. Contemporary decor with black and white colour scheme, burgundy bedspreads, modern lighting and plants. Bathroom with hair dryer and slippers. Air-conditioning, satellite television, minibar, and wireless Internet.
Exceptional Room: One queen bed. More spacious than cosy room with a view of Ghent and its three towers. Contemporary decor with black and white colour scheme, burgundy bedspreads, modern lighting and plants. Bathroom with hair dryer and slippers. Air-conditioning, satellite television, minibar, and wireless Internet.
Small pets only Check-in time is 3 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Bar/lounge Business services
- Conference room(s) Dry cleaning service
- Elevator/lift Laundry facilities
- Library Shoe shine
- Safe-deposit box - Front Desk Babysitting or child care
- Concierge services Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment Air-conditioned public areas
- Tour assistance Complimentary breakfast
- Multilingual staff Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk Limo or Town Car service available
- Internet access - wireless Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Parking garage Smoke-free property
Room Amenities: , , • Air conditioning • Smoking rooms • Cable/satellite TV • Wake-up calls • Minibar • Housekeeping • Extra towels/bedding • Multi-line phone • Slippers • Makeup mirror • Private bathroom • Hair dryer • In-room safe • Clock radio • Desk • Climate control • Pay movies • Window opens • Internet access - high speed • Iron/ironing board (on request) • Direct-dial phone • Premium TV channel(s)
- Ghent City Centre - adjacent| - Folk Museum - 80 metres| - ICC (conference centre) - 7 kilometres (4 miles)| - Flanders Expo - 4 kilometres (2 miles)| - SMAK (Museum of Modern Art) - 4 kilometres (2 miles)|
Ghent Hotels - Hotel Harmony