Hotel Features. The Golden Tulip Wien City has complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide information on exploring Vienna's attractions. The onsite meeting room accommodates up to 40 people.
There is complimentary buffet breakfast available, and the lobby bar provides complimentary newspapers. Snacks are available from room service. There are numerous restaurants in the surrounding area.
Guestrooms. On seven floors, the Golden Tulip Wien City hotel has 77 contemporary guestrooms decorated in warm hues with dark wood furnishings. The air-conditioned rooms feature high-speed Internet access (surcharge), satellite television, minibars and safes. Bathrooms feature bath/shower combinations, bathrobes, slippers and complimentary toiletries.
Standard room One Double Bed: Two twin beds. Light, modern decor and furnishings. Satellite television with pay movies, desk, direct-dial phone, safe, Internet connection, minibar. Bathroom with bathrobes, slippers, hair dryer, and toiletries.
From Vienna International Airport (VIE):
Distance to the Golden Tulip Wien City hotel is 25 kilometres, approximately 30 minutes' drive.
Getting there. An express train (CAT) leaves the airport every 30 minutes for the City Air Terminal. The journey time is 16 minutes, and single tickets cost 9 EUR. The S-7 S-Bahn train runs between the airport and central Vienna, stopping at a number of U- Bahn (underground) stations. Single tickets cost 6 EUR. Buses run to the city centre, Budapest, Bratislava, and the Westbahnhof and Sudbahnhof railway stations. Taxis to the city centre cost approximately 30 EUR. Prices are all subject to change.
Getting around. The Golden Tulip Wien City is located 300 metres from the shops lining Mariahilferstrasse. Vienna city centre is best explored on foot. The city is served by a cheap and efficient public transport system, including buses, trams, and S- Bahn and U-Bahn trains. Taxis can be hailed on the street, but are quite expensive. Onsite parking is available.
Driving directions. From the airport, take the A4 motorway towards Graz and exit at the A23 towards Guertel.
Pass the Sudbahnhof railway station and continue through two underpasses towards Prag-Linz- Brno.
Follow the signs for Guertel West.
At Gumpendorfer Guertel, there is a sign for the Raimund Theatre.
Turn right into Gumpendorferstrasse and immediately left into Wallgasse, where the Golden Tulip Wien City hotel is.
- Bar/Lounge Elevator/lift
- Concierge desk Conference room(s)
- Breakfast services Internet public area - wireless
- Umbrella Fireplace in lobby
- Complimentary breakfast Meeting room (small groups)
- Dry cleaning service Parking garage
- Internet public area - comp Business services
- Shoe shine Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas Room service (limited hours)
- Comp newspapers in lobby Airport transportation (fees apply)
Room Amenities: , , • Direct-dial phone • Window opens • Bathtub only • Sewing kit • Cable/satellite TV • Pay movies • Complimentary toiletries • Cribs (infant beds) available • Electronic/magnetic keys • Shower/tub combination
- Mariahilfer Street, shopping - 300 metres| - St.Stephens Cathedral - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Parliament - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Schoenbrunn Palace - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Belvedere Palace - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Prater amusement park - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Albertina - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Spanish Riding School - 3 kilometres (2 miles)|
Vienna Hotels - Golden Tulip Wien City