Hotel Features. The Grand Hotel Emerald provides a complimentary buffet breakfast in the Emerald Restaurant. The restaurant has crisp white linens, dark- wood chairs, a glittering chandelier, and offers global dishes for lunch and dinner. Russian specialities are on the menu in the casual Gzhel Restaurant. There is 24-hour dining and drinking, accompanied by live piano music, in Suvorovsky Lobby Bar, which has a glass-roofed atrium.
There is wireless Internet access throughout, meeting space and business centre. Onsite garage parking is available.
The Grand Hotel Emerald has an indoor pool, gym, sauna and steam room. Instruction is available in Pilates, yoga and aerobics (surcharge may apply) and there is a billiards table.
Guestrooms. The Grand Hotel Emerald's 90 air-conditioned guestrooms cover seven floors, and have period-style decoration with reproduction antique furniture. All rooms offer wireless Internet access (surcharge), refrigerators, satellite television, safes, minibars and complimentary bottled water.
Visa Information: Some hotels can assist their guests to obtain a visa for entry to the Russian Federation. Hotels may charge a fee for this service. Guests may contact the Customer Support Centre to be put in touch with their hotel to arrange a visa. Hotels may in some instances refund visa assistance fees against the guests' hotel stay. If visa assistance is given and the reservation is subsequently cancelled then hotels may retain the cost of the first night's stay in addition to standard cancellation charges. Hotel fees in relation to visas vary, guests should check directly with the hotel for details.
Superior Room: One queen or two twin beds. Classic decor and antique-style furniture. Air conditioning, satellite television with pay movies, telephone, wireless Internet access, safe, slippers, bathrobes and minibar.
Standard Room: One queen or two twin beds. Classic decor and antique-style furniture. Air conditioning, satellite television with pay movies, telephone, wireless Internet access, safe, slippers, bathrobes and minibar.
From Saint Petersburg Pulkovo International Airport (LED):
Distance to Grand Hotel Emerald is 17 kilometres, approximately 20 minutes' drive.
Getting there. The number 13 bus runs between terminal 2's central office building and Moskovskaya metro station. The number 39 bus runs between terminal 1 and Moskovskaya metro station. A single ticket costs 7 RUB (0.20 USD). A shuttle bus connects the two terminals and continues to central Saint Petersburg. Taxis cost 917 RUB (35 USD) to the city centre. Prices are all subject to change.
Getting around. The Grand Hotel Emerald is on Suvorovsky Prospect. Saint Petersburg is best explored on foot, and most major attractions are located within 30 minutes' walk of the city centre. Saint Petersburg has a comprehensive public transport network, including buses, trams, trolleys, and a metro. The hotel is 600 metres from Ploschad Vosstanija Metro station. Shared taxis (Marshrutnoye taxis) travel across fixed routes and are reasonably priced. Onsite garage parking is available.
- Safe-deposit box Elevator/lift
- Fitness equipment Shoe shine
- Swimming pool - indoor Coffee shop or cafe
- Concierge desk Conference room(s)
- Beauty services Audiovisual equipment
- Fireplace in lobby Security guard
- Steam room Meeting room (small groups)
- Express check-in Bar/lounge
- Laundry facilities Wedding services
- Microwave in lobby Parking garage
- Massage-treatment room ATM/banking
- Casino Internet public area - wireless
- Business services Shopping on site
- Restaurant(s) Express check-out
- Translation services Secretarial services
- Parking (secure) Business center
- Billiards Computer rental
- Medical assistance available Currency exchange
- Sauna Room service (24 hours)
- Banquet facilities Concierge services
- Dry cleaning service Airport transportation (fees apply)
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Bottled water in room (complim • Pay movies • Sewing kit • Premium TV channel(s)
- The State Russian Museum - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Smolny Cathedral - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - State Hermitage Museum - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile) | - Summer Garden - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile) |
St Petersburg Hotels - Grand Hotel Emerald