After breakfast, guests can head for the hotel's private beach or relax in the terrace garden with cocktails and snacks from the bar. The main restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes such as Buridda di Pesce alla Ligure, and guests can also dine beneath the stars at the Beach restaurant, with sea views. Multilingual staff on the 24-hour front desk can provide information on local sightseeing opportunities, and guests arriving by car can make use of the private garage facilities. The bustling centre of Alassio with its restaurants, bars, and shops, is just 500 metres from the hotel. Guests wishing to travel further afield will find the medieval centre of San Remo 37 kilometres away, and the impressive frescoes of the Chapelle ND des Fontaines 42 kilometres from the hotel. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo in Genoa, 100 kilometres from the hotel, and approximately 60 minutes by car.
Taxis are available from the airport, and should cost in the region of 20 Euros to Genoa city centre, from where onward transport is available. Buses also run from the airport to Brignole and principal railway stations.
- Express check-in - Only Check-In Pets allowed
- Smoking Rooms Available Laundry facilities
- Children stay free - Under the age of 1 Internet Access - Surcharge
- Garden - Limited Hours Restaurant(s)
- Wake Up Service Safe-deposit box - Front Desk
- Babysitting or child care Meeting room (small groups) - Small Groups
- Elevator/lift Parking garage
- Bar/lounge Complimentary breakfast - Continental
Room Amenities: , , • Bidet • Smoking rooms • Shower/tub combination • Extra towels/bedding • Multi-line phone • Cable/satellite TV • Window opens
- Beach - 30 metres | - Alassio town centre - 500 metres | - Pigna (medieval centre of San Remo) - 37 kilometres (23 miles) | - Monte Bignone (mountain) - 37 kilometres (23 miles) | - Corso Imperatrice (promenade) - 38 kilometres (24 miles) | - Chapelle ND des Fontaines (frescoes) - 42 kilometres (26 miles) |
Alassio Hotels - Grand Hotel Mediterranee