The Grange White Hall's English Garden Restaurant overlooks the hotel's lawns and terrace and serves English cuisine for lunch and dinner, and afternoon tea on the open air terrace.
Guestrooms.The 58 guestrooms, over four floors, are individually designed and appointed in Georgian-townhouse style with rosewood furnishings and specially commissioned fabrics. All offer satellite television with pay movies and premium channels, coffee and tea making facilities, desks, direct-dial phones with voicemail, high-speed Internet connections, separate sitting areas, trouser presses and complimentary newspapers. Marble bathrooms have hair dryers and complimentary toiletries.
Expert Tip.The Oxford Street and Oxford Circus area, 400 metres away, features a myriad of shops, pubs and restaurants, with some of the most characteristic pubs just off the main streets.
Standard Double/Twin: One double or two twin beds. Individually designed and appointed in Georgian-townhouse style with rosewood furnishings and specially commissioned fabrics. Satellite television with pay movies and premium channels, coffee and tea making facilities, desk, direct-dial phone with voicemail, high-speed Internet connection, separate sitting area, trouser press and complimentary newspaper. Marble bathroom with hair dryer and complimentary toiletries.
Getting there.The Heathrow Express train service to London Paddington Station leaves every 15 minutes. The airport is also on the Underground's Piccadilly Line, which takes passengers into Knightsbridge, Green Park, Leicester Square and King's Cross underground stations. London's black taxi cabs also service Heathrow Airport and cost 40-50 GBP to central London. Bus services include the Airbus Heathrow shuttle to London Victoria or King's Cross railway stations. The easiest way to get around London is by using the Underground (metro) or bus services. Alternatively, black taxi cabs can be hailed in the street.
Driving directions.From the airport and follow the signs for the M4 towards London. Turn onto the M25 eastbound and follow continue until the M40. Take the M40 eastbound towards London, and onto the A40 into Euston Road. At Euston turn right into Upper Woburn Place and drive around Russell Square. Turn left into Montague street and the hotel is on the right.
- Pets Not Allowed Dry Cleaning Service
- Restaurant(s) Bar/lounge
- Concierge desk Business services
- Express check-out Air-conditioned public areas
- Shoe shine Event catering
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary) Meeting room (small groups)
- Elevator/lift Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box Audiovisual equipment
- Coffee shop or cafe Umbrella
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Exhibit space
- Conference room(s) Comp newspapers in lobby
- Banquet facilities Patio
- Express check-in Parking nearby
- Wedding services Coffee in lobby
- Concierge services
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Shower/tub combination • Iron/ironing board (on request • Separate sitting area • Trouser press • Cribs (infant beds) available • Electronic/magnetic keys • Premium TV channel(s) • Direct-dial phone • Complimentary toiletries • Pay movies • Window opens • Extra towels/bedding • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa
- British Museum - adjacent| - Covent Garden - 300 metres| - Somerset House (gallery and exhibitions) - 500 metres| - Oxford Street - 400 metres| - Leicester Square - 1 mile (1.5 kilometres)| - West End Theatre District - 1 mile (1.5 kilometres)| - National Gallery and Tate Modern - 1 mile (1.5 kilometres)| - London Zoo - 2 miles (3.5 kilometres)| - Houses of Parliament and Big Ben - 1.5 miles (2 kilometres)| - Madame Tussauds and Planetarium- 2 miles (3 kilometres)|
London Hotels - Grange White Hall Hotel