Hotel Features. A traditional English afternoon tea is served each afternoon in the lounge bar and there are complimentary newspapers available in the lobby. Guests benefit from round the clock room service and multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can offer express check-in and check-out. The air-conditioned public areas have high-speed Internet, and business services and meeting facilities are available.
The Grange Fitzrovia's XX-XXVII Restaurant features traditional decor and serves international cuisine. The Omega Lounge Bar serves a wide range of drinks as well as traditional afternoon tea in a handsome room with wood panelling.
Guestrooms. The 86 guestrooms are located over four floors and have Georgian style decor, rosewood furniture and specially commissioned fabrics. All guestrooms include cable television with pay movies, high-speed Internet ports, direct-dial phones, tea and coffee making facilities, safes, and trouser presses. Bathrooms are complete with complimentary designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Expert Tip. Take the tube to Westminster then catch a boat along the Thames to Greenwich for a completely different view of London.
Standard Double: One double bed. Georgian style decor, rosewood furniture and specially commissioned fabrics. Cable television with pay movies, high-speed Internet port, direct-dial phone, tea and coffee maker, safe, trouser press. Bathroom with complimentary toiletries and hair dryer.
Standard Twin: Two twin beds. Georgian style decor, rosewood furniture and specially commissioned fabrics. Cable television with pay movies, high-speed Internet port, direct-dial phone, tea and coffee maker, safe, trouser press. Bathroom with complimentary toiletries and hair dryer.
Getting there. Take the Heathrow Express to Paddington Station and there catch the tube to Great Portland Street station, which is 400 metres from the hotel. Taxis are available at the airport and the fare to the hotel is typically around 50 GBP.
- High Speed Internet Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator/lift Restaurant(s)
- Conference room(s) Steam room
- Concierge desk Air-conditioned public areas
- Meeting room (small groups) Audiovisual equipment
- Coffee shop or cafe Internet public area - dial-up
- Banquet facilities Exhibit space
- Comp newspapers in lobby Business center
- Bar/lounge Sauna
- Suitable for children Parking nearby
- Express check-in Room service (24 hours)
- Internet public area - high-speed Airport transportation (fees apply)
- Event catering Safe-deposit box
- Express check-out Breakfast services - Surcharge
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Extra towels/bedding • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Designer toiletries • Pay movies • Separate sitting area • Premium TV channel(s) • Direct-dial phone • Iron/ironing board (on request • Trouser press • Window opens • Shower/tub combination • Welcome amenities • Child care (in room, surcharge • Electronic/magnetic keys • Makeup mirror
- Regents Park - 500 metres| - Oxford Street - 800 metres| - London Zoo - 900 metres| - Madame Tussauds (wax museum) - 1 mile (1.5 kilometres)| - British Museum - 1.5 miles (2.5 kilometres)| - Marble Arch - 1.5 miles (2.5 kilometres)| - Hyde Park - 1.5 miles (2.5 kilometres)| - Buckingham Palace - 2 miles (3 kilometres)| - The Royal Academy - 2 miles (3 kilometres)| - Harrods - 3 miles (5 kilometres)|
London Hotels - Grange Fitzrovia