Hotel Features. Guests can enjoy a traditional afternoon tea in the Lounge Bar, or take advantage of round the clock room service. Multilingual staff at the front desk can offer express check-in and check-out and there is a separate concierge desk. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby, and the services of both a doorman and a porter are available. Business services are on offer and there are also meeting facilities.
The Grange Langham's Brasserie offers a French brasserie style menu in a traditional style dining room. At Vino Latinos Wine Bar an international menu is on offer in a contemporary setting. Foley's Lounge Bar serves a wide range of drinks as well as traditional afternoon tea in a handsome room with Victorian style decor.
Guestrooms. The 56 guestrooms are located over five floors and are decorated in a traditional style with patterned fabrics and light wood furnishings. All guestrooms include satellite television with pay movies, high-speed Internet ports, direct-dial phones, tea and coffee making facilities, safes, and trouser presses. Bathrooms provide complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Expert Tip. Take the tube to Westminster then catch a boat along the Thames to Greenwich for a completely different view of London.
Standard Double/Twin Room: One double or two twin beds. Decorated in a traditional style with patterned fabrics and light wood furnishings. Satellite television with pay movies, high-speed Internet port, direct-dial phone, coffee/tea maker, safe, trouser press. Bathroom with complimentary toiletries and hair dryer.
Getting there. Take the Heathrow Express to Paddington Station and there catch the tube to Oxford Circus tube station, which is 500 metres from the hotel. Taxis are available at the airport and the fare to the hotel is typically 50 GBP.
- Garage Dry Cleaning Service
- Restaurant(s) Bar/Lounge
- Concierge Desk Exhibit space
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Coffee shop or cafe
- Elevator/lift Conference room(s)
- Express check-out Babysitting or child care
- Comp newspapers in lobby Event catering
- Suitable for children Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities Safe-deposit box
- Business services Express check-in
- Meeting room (small groups) Room service (24 hours)
- Parking nearby Breakfast services - surcharge
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Makeup mirror • Electronic/magnetic keys • Welcome amenities • Window opens • Trouser press • Iron/ironing board (on request • Premium TV channel(s) • Separate sitting area • Pay movies • Complimentary toiletries • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Extra towels/bedding • Direct-dial phone
- Regents Park - 500 metres| - Oxford Street - 800 metres| - London Zoo - 900 metres| - Madame Tussauds - 1 mile (1.5 kilometres)| - British Museum - 1.5 miles (2.5 kilometres)| - Marble Arch - 1.5 miles (2.5 kilometres)| - Hyde Park - 1.5 miles (2.5 kilometres)| - Buckingham Palace - 2 miles (3 kilometres)| - The Royal Academy - 2 miles (3 kilometres)| - Harrods - 3 miles (5 kilometres)|
London Hotels - Grange Langham Court