Hotel Features. Housed in an 18th-century building, the Hotel des Tuileries has a 24-hour front desk. Multilingual staff can provide information on sightseeing and babysitting services.
A buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served daily. Guests can sample French wines in the hotel bar. While there is no restaurant onsite, the Hotel des Tuileries does operate 24-hour room service and there are numerous dining options in the surrounding area.
There is dial-up Internet access in public areas (surcharge) and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
The Hotel des Tuileries offers complimentary access to a nearby fitness centre.
Guestrooms. The Hotel des Tuileries has 26 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms are decorated with antique wood furniture and traditional artwork. They have satellite television, dial-up Internet access, safes and minibars with complimentary bottled water.
Expert Tip. Occupying a carefully restored 18th-century building, the Hotel des Tuileries was once the Paris residence of Marie Antoinette's lady in waiting.
Standard Room: One double or two twin beds. This room type features modern or traditional furniture and is individually decorated.
Classique: One double or two twin beds. This room type features ornamental mirrors and paintings.
Check-in time is 2 PM Check-out time is Noon
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Air Conditioning TV/VCR
- High Speed Internet Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services Pets accepted
- Gift shops or newsstand Shoe Shine
- Safe-Deposit Box - front desk Bar/Lounge
- Dry Cleaning Service Currency Exchange
- Babysitting or child care Elevator/lift
- Air-conditioned public areas Patio
- Parking (surcharge) Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge) Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours) Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- 24-hour front desk Limo or Town Car service available
- Internet access in public areas - dial-up Meeting rooms (small groups)
Room Amenities: , , • Bathroom telephone • Blackout drapes/curtains • Child care (in room, surcharge) • Bottled water in room (complimentary) • Direct-dial phone • Balcony • Internet access - dial-up • Private bathroom • Complimentary newspaper • Minibar • Wake-up calls • Refrigerator • Cable/satellite TV • Air conditioning • Rollaway beds • Cribs (infant beds) available • Trouser press • Window opens • Climate control • In-room safe • Complimentary toiletries • Hair dryer
The Louvre - 200 metres | Rue Saint-Honore (shopping) - 200 metres | Opera - 500 metres | Place de la Concorde - 500 metres | Madeleine Church - 1 kilometre
Paris Hotels - Hôtel des Tuileries