Hotel Features.Adjacent to the atrium lobby is Conrad's Restaurant, serving buffet breakfasts and American cuisine for lunch and dinner. September's Lounge features complimentary afternoon appetizers and live music on Saturdays. The hotel houses a 24-hour business center with high-speed Internet access and fax, photocopy and printing services. Over 11,000-square-feet of flexible event and meeting space accommodates caterings for 600 guests. Recreational amenities include a health club, 24-hour fitness center and dry sauna area. The outdoor pool and jetted tub open into a splash area under the atrium and a sundeck with a lap pool section.
Guestrooms.The Hilton Arlington's 308 guestrooms feature traditional dark wood décor and premium bedding with 250 thread count sheets and down pillows. High-speed Internet access, alarm clocks with MP3 compatibility and web-based television is accessible in each room. Complimentary newspapers are delivered to the guestrooms daily. Select rooms feature separate vanity areas.
Expert Tip.The hotel provides guests with complimentary trolley passes during the months of May through August for transportation to local attractions within a two-mile radius.
Standard room: One king bed or two double beds. Desk. High-speed Internet access (surcharge). TV with premium cable channels, pay movies, and video games. Clock radio. Coffee/tea maker. Refrigerator on request. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board.
Standard King: One king Hilton Suite Dream Luxury bed. Floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking outdoor pool area or Six Flags Over Texas. Desk with leather chair. High-speed Internet access (surcharge). 27-inch cable TV with premium channels, pay movies, video games (surcharge), and Internet access via MSN TV (surcharge). Bathroom with granite vanity, Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries and curved shower rod.
Standard Two Doubles: Two double Hilton Suite Dream Luxury beds. Floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking outdoor pool area or Six Flags Over Texas. Desk with leather chair, high-speed Internet access (surcharge). 27-inch TV with pay movies, video games (surcharge), free HBO, Internet access via MSN TV (surcharge). Bathroom with granite vanity, Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries, curved shower rod.
From Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW):
Approximate distance to the hotel is 11 miles.
Follow signs to 360 South.
Exit Lamar Blvd/Ave H and turn right onto Lamar Blvd.
The hotel is located on the right.
- Sauna High Speed Internet
- Children Stay Free - 18 Years and Under Sauna
- Fitness Equipment Parking (secure)
- Swimming pool - outdoor Meeting room (small groups)
- Safe-deposit box - At Front Desk Internet public area - surcharge
- Security guard Gift shop or newsstand
- Business center Concierge services
- ATM/banking Spa Tub
- Secretarial services Technology helpdesk
- Laundry facilities Elevator/lift
- Shuttle Service - Within 3 Mile Radius Ballroom(s)
- Internet public area - wireless Wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for children Restaurant(s)
- Audiovisual equipment Room service (limited hours)
- Conference room(s) Event catering
- Cell phone/mobile rental Complimentary social hour
- Live entertainment Bar/lounge
- Banquet facilities Comp newspapers in lobby
- Pets not allowed Parking (Complimentary)
- Health club Dry cleaning service
- Airport transportation (complimentary) Wedding services
Room Amenities: , , • Internet access - high speed • Cribs (infant beds) available • Rollaway beds • Pay movies • Premium TV channel(s) • Internet access - TV • Electronic check-out • Blackout drapes/curtains • Electronic/magnetic keys • Extra towels/bedding in room • Shower/tub combination • Refrigerator (on request) • Internet access - surcharge • Video-game console • Premium bedding • Climate control • Multi-line phone • Complimentary toiletries • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Housekeeping (daily) • Cable/satellite TV • Smoking rooms • Designer toiletries
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor - 1.0 mile | Arlington Convention Center - 1.25 miles | Rangers Ballpark in Arlington - 1.5 miles | Six Flags Over Texas - 2.25 miles | Chester W. Ditto Golf Course - 2.5 miles | Lone Star Park (horse racing) - 6.0 miles | Texas Stadium - 15.0 miles | Downtown Dallas - 17.0 miles | Downtown Fort Worth - 18.0 miles
Arlington Hotels - Hilton Arlington/Six Flags