Hotel Features. The tour desk at the Hilton Budapest hotel provides information on local activities and attractions. There is complimentary parking at the hotel.
Overlooking the Gothic spires of Matthias Church, the informal Corvina Restaurant serves international and Hungarian dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A stained-glass ceiling forms the centrepiece in the Dominican Restaurant, which offers international and Hungarian specialities with live piano accompaniment. The wood-panelled restaurant affords far-reaching views of the Fisherman's Bastion and Budapest city. Snacks and cocktails are available in the contemporary Lobby Bar, with its exposed brickwork and red carpets. Facing the Dominican churchyard, the bar hosts live music in the evening.
The 24-hour business centre features video conferencing, secretarial services, 21 flexible meeting rooms and ballroom.
The onsite fitness room has a treadmill, step machine, weight machine and rowing machine. There is a sauna and beauty salon.
Guestrooms. The Hilton Budapest hotel's 322 modern guestrooms are decorated in earthy hues with polished wood furnishings. All air-conditioned rooms have wireless Internet access, satellite television, minibars, complimentary toiletries and tea/coffee making facilities.
Expert Tip. Once owned by Dominican monks, the medieval Faust Cellar is an atmospheric spot to taste local Hungarian wines.
King Hilton Executive: One king bed. Air conditioning, satellite television with pay movies and video games, wireless Internet, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, multi-line telephone. Bathroom with hair dryer and toiletries. Access to Executive Lounge.
Twin Hilton Executive: Two twin beds. Air conditioning, satellite television with pay movies and video games, wireless Internet, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, multi-line telephone. Bathroom with hair dryer and toiletries. Access to Executive Lounge.
From Budapest Ferihegy Airport (BUD):
Distance to the Hilton Budapest hotel is 24 kilometres, approximately 40 minutes' drive.
Getting there. An airport bus runs every 30 minutes between the airport and Budapest's central bus station, Erzsebet Square. The airport operates a minibus service to addresses in Budapest. Pre-pay bus number 93 runs from the airport to the Kobanya-Kispest underground metro terminus. Travellers might wish to get off at Deak ter, where three underground lines meet (this stop is also a tram and bus interchange). The number 200 bus runs every 10-12 minutes to the metro station, and costs 210 HUF. There is a taxi stand at the airport. Passengers are advised to negotiate a price before travelling, as fares are not always regulated. The fare to central Budapest should be about 5,200 HUF.
Getting around. Adjacent to Matthias Church, the Hilton Budapest hotel is 500 metres from the Royal Palace. An efficient and inexpensive public transport system operates in Budapest. There are easy links between the buses, HEV trains, metro, trolley buses, and trams. Tickets are available from kiosks, newsstands and metro stations. The Hilton Budapest hotel offers complimentary parking.
- Coffee Maker Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (secure) Meeting room (small groups)
- Safe-deposit box Conference room(s)
- Restaurant(s) Fitness equipment
- Ballroom(s) Exhibit space
- Shoe shine Translation services
- Banquet facilities Parking (surcharge)
- Gift shop or newsstand Sauna
- Medical assistance available Room service (24 hours)
- Cell phone/mobile rental Bar/lounge
- Event catering Concierge desk
- Beauty services Shopping on site
- Coffee shop or cafe Express check-in
- Babysitting or child care Secretarial services
- Currency exchange ATM/banking
- Business center Elevator/lift
- Express check-out Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment Parking (Complimentary)
- Airport transportation (fees apply)
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Electronic/magnetic keys • Child care (in room, surcharge • Electronic check-out • Complimentary toiletries • Extra towels/bedding • Multi-line phone • Video-game console • Pay movies • Window opens • Welcome amenities • Premium TV channel(s) • Cribs (infant beds) available • Internet access - high speed
- Matthias Church - adjacent| - Fishermen's Bastion - opposite| - Royal Palace - 500 metres| - Hungarian Parliament - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - St Stephen's Basilica - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | - Opera House - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) | - Central Market Hall - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) | - Citadella - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | - Heroes' Square - 5 kilometres (3 miles) |
Budapest Hotels - Hilton Budapest