Guest can swim in the two indoor pools and have a game of tennis before relaxing in the sauna or topping up their tan on the sunbed. Families with children will enjoy the outdoor adventure play area and the 'Fun House', with its mini-golf, ten-pin bowling, three soft-play areas, a games room, crèche and American-style diner. There is also a daily entertainment programme run for younger guests, which includes games, nature rambles, softball competitions, arts and crafts and swim breakfast parties. Guests can dine on traditional Scottish and Mediterranean dishes in the hotel's two restaurants, or relax with a cocktail or malt whisky while enjoying live entertainment in the lounge bar. Guests with business needs will benefit from meeting rooms, a business centre and a conferencing suite that holds up to 800 people. Multilingual staff at the recreation desk can advise on local attractions and the hotel houses an onsite hair salon, gift shop, laundry and foreign currency exchange. The Rothiemurchus Highland Estate, with its stunning scenery, fishing, wildlife and guided walks, is one mile from the hotel. The Cairngorm mountain ski slopes and funicular railway are within nine miles of the hotel. Inverness Airport is 40 miles away, with an approximate driving time of one hour.
Double Family Suite: One double bed, one bunk bed. Two bedrooms, bathroom and vanity suite, separate toilet for bunk room. Satellite television with pay movies and video games, games console and tea and coffee making facilities. Bathroom with hair dryer and complimentary toiletries.
Double Double Guestroom: Two double beds. Satellite television with pay movies and video games, games console and tea and coffee making facilities. Bathroom with hair dryer and complimentary toiletries.
Twin Hilton Guestroom: Two twin beds. Satellite television with pay movies and video games, games console and tea and coffee making facilities. Bathroom with hair dryer and complimentary toiletries.
Taxis and hire cars are available at the airport.
Driving directions: From Inverness Airport, follow signposts for the A9 south for Perth. Take the B9152 on the left, signposted for Aviemore. Drive through the village and turn left onto the B970. The hotel is signposted on the left-hand side after approximately one mile.
- Grocery Meeting room (small groups)
- Banquet facilities Shopping on site
- Babysitting or child care Room service (24 hours)
- Laundry facilities Coffee shop or cafe
- Safe-deposit box Suitable for children
- Swimming pool - indoor Ballroom(s)
- Business center Currency exchange
- Event catering Exhibit space
- Arcade/game room Concierge desk
- Conference room(s) Gift shop or newsstand
- Beauty services Supervised child care/activities
- Secretarial services Express check-out
- Restaurant(s) Hair salon
- Sauna Bar/lounge
- Patio Express check-in
- Kids' activities Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (Complimentary)
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Video-game console • Extra towels/bedding • Complimentary toiletries • Direct-dial phone • Child care (in room, surcharge • Premium TV channel(s) • Welcome amenities • Cribs (infant beds) available • Pay movies
- Rothiemurchus Highland Estate -1 mile (2 kilometres) | - Speyside Heather Centre - 7 miles (11 kilometres)| - Cairngorm ski slopes - 13 kilometres (8 miles) | - Cairngorm Mountain Funicular Railway - 9 miles (14.5 kilometres) | - Revack Estate (gardens) - 14 miles (22.5 kilometres) | - Loch Ness -40 miles (64 kilometres) |
Aviemore Hotels - Hilton Coylumbridge