The hotel features an outdoor pool, 24-hour front desk, business center, conference rooms, fitness center, game room, banquet facilities, gift shop and complimentary airport transportation. The hotel's in-house restaurant, the Great American Grill, serves made-to-order breakfasts and a full-menu dinner daily. The Lobby Bar and Lounge is open nightly for cocktails, and the Pavilion Pantry convenience store is open 24 hours.
Guestrooms are spacious and tastefully decorated, featuring hardwood desks and ergonomic chairs. Amenities include satellite television, high-speed Internet access, microwave ovens, refrigerators, coffeemakers, complimentary toiletries, and bathrooms with jetted tubs.
Delta: One king bed or two queen beds. Chair with ottoman. Desk with ergonomic chair. Refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker. Complimentary high-speed Internet access. Cable TV with complimentary HBO. Pay movies. Video-game console (surcharge). Two, multi-line phones with voice mail. Hair dryer. Complimentary weekday newspaper.
From Albuquerque International Airport:
Approximate driving time is 2 minutes and distance is 1 mile / 2 kilometers.
Turn left on Randolph. Hotel is on the left side.
- High Speed Internet Laundry Service
- Cribs - Charges may apply Internet Access - Dial-up
- Lounge Laundry Facilities
- Dry Cleaning Service Rollaway Bed - Charges may apply
- Wake Up Service Business Center
- Restaurant(s) Housekeeping - Daily
- Coffee in lobby - Comp. in the Lobby Bar/Lounge
- Banquet Facilities Conference Room(s)
- Fitness Equipment Elevator/lift
- Parking (secure) - In public areas Swimming pool - indoor
- Gift shop or newsstand Event catering
- Comp newspapers in lobby - Comp / In the Lobby Audiovisual equipment
- Airport transportation (fees apply)
Room Amenities: , , • Pay movies • Climate control • Complimentary toiletries • Complimentary newspaper (M-F) • Multi-line phone • Electronic/magnetic keys • Cribs (infant beds) available • Cable/satellite TV • Internet access - complimentar
-University of New Mexico 3 miles / 5 kilometers | -National Hispanic Cultural Center 3 miles / 5 kilometers | -The Rio Grande Botanic Gardens 5 miles / 8 kilometers | -Old Town Albuquerque 5.5 miles / 10 kilometers | -Indian Pueblo Cultural Center 6.5 miles / 11kKilometers | -Downtown Albuquerque 7 miles / 11 kilometers | -National Atomic Museum 7.5 miles / 13 kilometers | -The Albuquerque Museum of Art & History 7.5 miles / 13 kilometers | -New Mexico Museum of Natural History & Science 7.5 miles /13 kilometers| -Kirtland Air Force Base 12 miles / 19 kilometers | -Sandia Peak Ski Area 19 miles / 31 kilometers
Albuquerque Hotels - Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport