Health- conscious guests can visit the onsite spa centre, which offers fitness equipment, an indoor pool, sauna and solarium. Personal trainers, massage treatments and dietary counselling are available on request. The Restaurant d'Angleterre is set in a high- ceilinged dining room with designer lighting, and serves Norwegian and international dishes. The hotel also has its own hair salon and a florist providing fresh cut flowers for the lobby, restaurant, bar and guestrooms. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby and staff at the concierge desk can help with planning trips and booking tickets. The hotel houses a ballroom and eight conference rooms that are equipped with audio-visual technology and can accommodate up to 12 and 100 people. Practical amenities include 24-hour room service, currency exchange, a safe-deposit box and babysitting services. Motorists will find a parking garage on site. Nyhavn Harbour is 50 metres from the hotel and Copenhagen's world-famous Little Mermaid statue is two kilometres away. Copenhagen Kastrup Airport is ten kilometres from the hotel, with an approximate driving time of 20 minutes.
Standard Single: One twin bed. Light pastel decor and traditional furnishings. Satellite television with pay movies, wireless and high-speed Internet connections, direct-dial phone with voicemail, clock radio, safe and minibar. Turndown service. In-room massage available on request. Bathroom with robes, slippers, hair dryer and complimentary toiletries.
Standard Double: One queen bed. Light pastel decor and traditional furnishings. Satellite television with pay movies, wireless and high-speed Internet connections, direct-dial phone with voicemail, clock radio, safe and minibar. Turndown service. In-room massage available on request. Bathroom with robes, slippers, hair dryer and complimentary toiletries.
Direct trains run to Copenhagen Central Station every ten minutes. Taxis are readily available from ranks at Terminal 3 East and Terminal 1, and Halls 3 and 6; the fare to the hotel is typically DKK180. Buses nos. 9, 250S and 500S run from the airport to the city centre and beyond until midnight daily. The city's public transport system comprises a metro rail network called S-train, and a bus system called HT. There is also a new underground metro system and numerous cycle paths.
- High Speed Internet Business Center
- Dry Cleaning Service Sauna
- Restaurant(s) Meeting room (small groups)
- Concierge desk Fitness equipment
- Bar/lounge Babysitting or child care
- Conference room(s) Hair salon
- Umbrella Comp newspapers in lobby
- Ballroom(s) Concierge services
- Currency exchange Wedding services
- Banquet facilities Massage-treatment room
- Safe-deposit box Breakfast services
- Air-conditioned public areas Shoe shine
- Full-service health spa Room service (24 hours)
- Beauty services Steam room
- Elevator/lift Swimming pool
- Parking garage Laundry facilities
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Smoking rooms • Child care (in room, surcharge • Electronic/magnetic keys • Sewing kit • Massage - available in room • Pay movies • Cribs (infant beds) available • Iron/ironing board (on request • Direct-dial phone • Window opens • Extra towels/bedding • Complimentary toiletries
- Stroeget (pedestrianised shopping street) - adjacent | - Nyhavn Harbour - 50 metres| - Rundetaarn (historic observation tower) - 300 metres (0.5 miles) | - Copenhagen Town Hall - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Tivoli Garden - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - The Little Mermaid - 2 kilometres (1 mile)|
Copenhagen Hotels - Hotel Dangleterre