Hotel Features.The hotel has a lounge bar, a billiards table, and complimentary newspapers on offer in the lobby. The 24-hour front desk features a safe-deposit box, and other practical amenities include room service, laundry facilities and a dry cleaning service. Free car parking is offered nearby.
Restaurant l'Opéra offers regional specialities and traditional French dishes based on fresh produce in a period setting.
Guestrooms.The 74 guestrooms, over four floors, are decorated in classic French style with reproduction furniture. All are equipped with satellite television, direct-dial phones and complimentary newspapers.
Expert Tip. The pedestrianised shopping street that the hotel is sited on, Rue Crébillon, is so popular with the people of Nantes (the Nantais) that 'crébilloner' has become a verb meaning to window-shop.
Double room style Louis XVI: One double or two twin beds. Decorated in classic French style with reproduction furniture. Satellite television, direct-dial phone and complimentary newspapers. Bathroom with hair dryer. Cribs available.
Standard twin/double room:
Getting there. Taxis are available at the airport. Many of the attractions in Nantes can be reached on foot, and the best way to see the surrounding countryside is to hire a car.
- Event catering Comp newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box Conference room(s)
- Parking nearby Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours) Parking (Complimentary)
- Dry cleaning service Restaurant(s)
- Elevator/lift Meeting room (small groups)
Room Amenities: , , • Smoking rooms • Extra towels/bedding • Window opens • Iron/ironing board (on request • Direct-dial phone • Bidet • Cribs (infant beds) available
- Theatre Graslin (1783) - next door | - Passage Pommeraye (1843) - 250 metres | - Porte St Pierre (15th-century gate) - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Château des Ducs de Bretagne - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)| - St Pierre and St Paul Cathedral - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)| - Jardin des Plantes (gardens) - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)| - LU Arts Centre - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - Fine Art Museum - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - Jules Verne Museum - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - Trentemoult (fishing village) - 6 kilometres (3.5 miles)|
Nantes Hotels - Hotel De France Nantes