Guests can start the day in the breakfast room before exploring the local area and then relax over cocktails in the bar in the evening. Those with laptops can stay connected via wireless Internet access, and complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. The hotel houses a business centre offering a range of office services, and the meeting room can accommodate up to eight people. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock room service and advise guests on local tourist attractions. Other amenities include a dry-cleaning service, laundry facilities and a safe-deposit box. Motorists will find a parking garage on site, and valet-parking services are available on request (surcharges apply). Health- conscious guests benefit from discounted entry to a local fitness centre. The nearest golf course is 35 kilometres away. The area surrounding the hotel offers numerous cafes, restaurants and traditional bouchons, along with historic attractions such as the Basilique Notra-Dame de Fourviere, which is one kilometre from the hotel. Lyon's national opera is two kilometres away and the botanic gardens and zoo of the Parc Tete d'Or are six kilometres from the hotel. Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport is 30 kilometres away, with an approximate driving time of 25 minutes.
Please note there is an additional city tax fee to be paid directly to the hotel for all bookings. Fee subject to change.
Deluxe 1 Double Non Smoking: One double bed. Modern decor and furnishings. Air conditioning, fireplace, LCD television with satellite channels and pay movies, direct-dial phone, minibar and complimentary bottled water. Bathroom with shower/tub combination, robes, slippers and complimentary toiletries.
Standard 2 Singles Non Smoking: Two twin beds. Modern decor and furnishings. Air conditioning, fireplace, LCD television with satellite channels and pay movies, direct-dial phone, minibar and complimentary bottled water. Bathroom with shower/tub combination, robes, slippers and complimentary toiletries.
Taxis are available from the airport; a typical taxi fare to the hotel is approximately 40 EUR. Shuttle buses run from the airport to Perrache train station, which is two kilometres from the hotel. From here, the subway runs to Bellecour metro station. Lyon is served by a bus, tram and metro network along with an automatic bike hire system that enables visitors to pick up and drop off bikes from various points throughout the city.
Driving directions: From the airport, take the A43/E711 towards Lyon. Continue to Lyon Centre Presqu'ile, and then to Place Bellecour
- Air Conditioning Sauna
- Garage High Speed Internet
- Internet public area - wireless Umbrella
- Laundry facilities Internet public area - surcharge
- Elevator/lift Safe-deposit box
- Dry cleaning service Room service (24 hours)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount) Concierge services
- Bar/lounge Parking garage
- Business center Parking (valet)
- Air-conditioned public areas Parking (surcharge)
- Business services
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Extra towels/bedding • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Complimentary toiletries • Climate control • Pay movies • Window opens • Iron/ironing board (on request • Bottled water in room (complim • Direct-dial phone • Blackout drapes/curtains • Shower/tub combination
- Place Bellecour (square) - on doorstep| - Historic city centre - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Basilique de Fourviere - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Opera de Lyon - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Fourviere Roman Theatre- 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) | - Gallo-Roman Relics - 5 kilometres (3 miles) | - Zoo and Parc Tete d'Or - 6 kilometres (4 miles) | - Ecully - 10 kilometres (6 miles) | - Perouges (historic city) - 30 kilometres (18.5 miles) | - Beaujolais Vineyards - 25 kilometres (15.5 miles) | - Walibi Water Park - 55 kilometres (34 miles) |
Lyon Hotels - Hotel Le Royal Lyon